SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guess mine...

n302300186_238997_1395.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Face82

SuperAntigen you wouldn't happen to be from Ohio would you?

Nah...even though i have fam there, i've never been there. Live in CT

Oh ok. My dude from there...I noticed you said "Bop" thats what they call them chics lol

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

lmao I gave props to all of you before seeing how I'm a bachelor who secretly longs for the right woman LOL. But I'm at work dying and can't wait to see how and why dude knows sokormams(?) girl.... Oh and props to von for shutting ducktales down.... Damn I feel lonely
frown.gif

Aww, don't feel lonely. You have me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i agree with FHC....

less talk and talk about exposing, but almost exposing, but not really exposing....

more pics...

kentucky is boring....

l_76bd906231daadf6f8e3587486ed70b6.jpg

clam digging....

go magic.

n5018644_35926610_5120.jpg

game.set.match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha nice. you have like a variation of the same expression in your pics LOL.

I sometimes hear the same so Im not clownin' haha.

Btw, Im not even reading all that craziness
laugh.gif
Im here for the pics, and small chit chat.
smh.gif

your girl is BAD my dude...

*insert farooq DAMN pic here*

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i agree with FHC....

less talk and talk about exposing, but almost exposing, but not really exposing....

more pics...

kentucky is boring....

l_76bd906231daadf6f8e3587486ed70b6.jpg

clam digging....

go magic.

n5018644_35926610_5120.jpg

game.set.match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha nice. you have like a variation of the same expression in your pics LOL.

I sometimes hear the same so Im not clownin' haha.

Btw, Im not even reading all that craziness
laugh.gif
Im here for the pics, and small chit chat.
smh.gif

you're girl is BAD my dude...

*insert farooq DAMN pic here*
you mean to quote me? you talkin bout Sik right? Either way, he and I are doing alright =)

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Classy Freshman wrote:

Assuming what son says is the truth... how is this "real talk"?????

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thats enough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and his crew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point to niketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.
1. Real dumb logic. So if i told you that, a few years ago, me and my boys ran a train on some chick named Jennifer Lopez, who lived a few blocks from me in an area known as Castle Hill, Bx, when I lived in Parkchester, while attending St. Raymond's High school for Boys--which is on the opposite side of the street from Castle Hill Middle School 127, and adjacent to PS 106, and i provided the pics of said Jennifer Lopez, and some random #, would you believe me.

Anyone who is familiar with the BX can corroborate the info i just put out, but it means nothing because, even though i really did live some blocks from Jennifer Lopez's former residence, and attended every school mentioned, which is in the very same vicinity--it proves nothing--anyone who is familiar with the that area can say the same thing...

2. The only reason why i even brought that up was to question the said "game" dude was critically acclaiming. Second, you say i'm making stupid assumptions--comon dude, i can call you out for the very same thing-- ol' "i really believe in the guy and what he says simply because he came up with a name, #, city, and school" lookin' boi. Once again, that really means nothing. I can go on facebook and and pull the same ishhh--attaining that kind of info. is really nothing man. Welcome to the internet buddy--feel free to park your rock and dinosaur over there...

3. I really don't see your logic. This guy pretty much tried to get props by claiming to have had intimate relations with another guy's significant other. But there's more--he further states that my boys had intimate relations with your "significant other"--if you're gonna assert something that harsh on the World Wide Web in an effort to embarrass somebody, please provide the necessary proof. And not that crap he listed, because as i previously pointed out--that kind of info can be acquired with ease. So instead, provide undisputed proof in the form of a pic--verifying that:

(a) He had relations with dudes girl
(b) His boys had relations with dudes girl
(c) Female in question is indeed a bop, and as such, a fellow brethren needs to do better for himself

You say he had nothing to prove to Niketalk, comon that's a very dumb statement. If he didn't, we would have simply done what i had suggested by PM dude--but he had to make it an e-scene. And yes, he could've thrown a few smiley faces and kept it moving, but he didn't--he posted popcorn gifs and whatnor--stating that he was waiting for dudes response so he could ether him...comon...he obviously aint wanna move on.

Personally, i really think that there is a high probability that the dude who posted the original pics is a fraud--but with the slight possibility that he aint frontin', Mr. "imma ether you" aint have to come at dude like that.

End rant...said all i need to say so i'm officially done with this...Alot of you have lovely gfs so lets just get back on track...

You should have hightlighted my first sentence where I stated... "Assuming what son says is the truth..."

But anyway...

1. Dumb logic? Real dumb logic? The information posted was more than just basic general information, especially the phone number. Theperson who originally posted the photo could have easily came in and said "nah that's not her phone number" and deaded everything. Hedidn't.

2. You cannot question the said "game" the kid has because he ultimately had sex with the female. You are claiming the factthat she didn't tell him she had a man was due to him lacking game and was part of him being played, while I feel that the game he does have is part of thereason she did not tell him. Either way he comes out on top because the bottom line is... he and his friends had sex with the girl.

3. Telling the gentleman he smashed is enough. If your chick is a bucket she is a bucket. If I recently smashed a chick you are claimingon the internet, I'm not going to give you EVERYTHING. I will let you know, maybe give you some personal info on things that only someone who could havehit could know, and let it be. Now could he have handled the situation better by possibly sending a PM??? Yes. But why must he prove himself to Niketalk bygiving out information that could incriminate himself on the "World Wide Web" as you said? What if he wants to hit again? Seeing this thread wonthelp??? There are a lot of Niketalkers who took that route and it went the wrong way. Now its seems he was dumb enough to, but the person who originallyclaimed that was his chick never returned so he didn't have to. At that point he doesn't owe anything to anyoneelse.

Ultimately I don't know if he is telling the truth or not, but if he is you can't fault him for anything he has or hasn't done. He gave dukepersonal information, as well as the opportunity to confront him in which the kid never did. And he smashed. Case closed.

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Dayum FHC, I need to go snowboarding again. Its been a good minute since I've busted my %#* hahah
mx20sj.jpg

2alym9.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
cimg2548pr8.jpg

Not really the type to give out e-props for Nter's significant other because their head might get too inflated but very cute women
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom