Spittin game @ Bank teller/ a branch representative

So I go get my rent check (save 2% with the cashier check :pimp:)

Chick behind the counter says "maaaan... You're paying bills and you still got all this money left over? Must be nice!"

She's a fat Hispanic chick...

The BEST wop I ever got was from a fat Hispanic chick.

Should I pursue and get the wop?

Wait weren't you talking about running your girl bath water a few weeks ago?

If a woman wants to cheat, they're gonna cheat. Doesn't matter who with. Goes for men too.

Haha man I slipped one a note one time and then thought about how that must have looked on camera
Gold
laugh.gif

my dad married his bank teller, let's just say 12 years later his bank account isn't as healthy as it once was :smh:

That happens to everyone once they get married b

So I go get my rent check (save 2% with the cashier check :pimp:)

Chick behind the counter says "maaaan... You're paying bills and you still got all this money left over? Must be nice!"

She's a fat Hispanic chick...

The BEST wop I ever got was from a fat Hispanic chick.

Should I pursue and get the wop?

Man fat chicks are wack as hell dont donthT

I was inquiring about my overdraft and tried to hit on the teller. She wasn't interested. :frown:
story?

Went to deposit money for my business, girl is a solid 6-7 saw the digits on my bank account and ask what i do and tries to spark a convo, told me that she was craving pancakes from Ihop since its right next to my business lol and ended it with her telling me her name. 
laugh.gif

Went to deposit money for my business, girl is a solid 6-7 saw the digits on my bank account and ask what i do and tries to spark a convo, told me that she was craving pancakes from Ihop since its right next to my business lol and ended it with her telling me her name. :lol:

what you do papi? i like pancakes, too :evil:

Went to deposit money for my business, girl is a solid 6-7 saw the digits on my bank account and ask what i do and tries to spark a convo, told me that she was craving pancakes from Ihop since its right next to my business lol and ended it with her telling me her name. 
laugh.gif
U should have poured your syrup on her cakes don't wait penetrate these tellers belong to the streets...

I remember I was reopening an account a couple years back just getting back on my feet.  I had like all of a hunn dunn to open the account with, and for some reason I had my kinfolks homie with me.  We hit up this bank in his area, and it's this bad as thick afro Cuban chick handling everything for me.  The homie is straight thirsty as hell, and I'm over in my zone blitzed  yet cool as a fan.  This is around the time of that flavor flav **** was poppin off, and my dude complements her by saying she looks like some trick off the show.  But I slip in like naw shes unique, and she started acting like what I said threw her off the task at hand.  I lowkey asked for the number in a joking not serious way.  She took it just as that, and shot me down.

Cut to like a week or so later.  I slide through to the same branch, and go to the teller.  Ol girl is back there with the tellers for some reason.  Mind you she's a personal banker.  The chick straight pulls the teller away once I come to the window, and tells homie don't worry about this one I'll take care of him.  She trys to hit me with some small talk.  I know whats up off the muscle, but play it like you had your chance; and straight skipped out.  

Long story short ******* care about demeanor, and slick smooth words.  Not D size, and not bank accounts.  But if your bank account is fat of course the thirst will come out, and not just with chicks either.  I was cashing a check with a few zeros one time, and this dude wanted to hold me up talking about everything under the sun.  Then he tried to invite me to some kind of seminar on what to do with your money.  When people know you getting a couple dollars everybody, and they momma want to talk to you ;and swing on your tip man or women. 

I've got well over six figures in my bank account.

Ya'll saying I can pull all these bad joints at the bank?

I never went in because I do a lot of biz with my bank

They do be flirting heavy with the kid though

:smokin

I've got well over six figures in my bank account.

Ya'll saying I can pull all these bad joints at the bank?

I never went in because I do a lot of biz with my bank

They do be flirting heavy with the kid though

smokin.gif
Money don't matter with these tellers if they like u they like u dont matter if you got $50 or $250K In yo account 

My girl work at the bank, she say it's mostly the older dudes that come talking that money **** to her

I used to work in a bank. They don't make ish/ they aren't any different from any other woman. Money doesn't mean anything. I've smashed women doing great financially while on unemployment.

^how much do those personal/small biz bankers make? do they get commision or sunting?

Back
Top Bottom