(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

the same way it wouldve been possible with the tyrion as his son theory. Aerys did what he wanted with who he wanted. whose to say he didn't have lyanna once thus the reason Rhaegar put her in the tower of joy to protect her from his father.....
not saying I fully believe this. but any thing is possible

Aegon is Rhaegar's son though not Aerys.

Maybe I'm not understanding the theory?

Interesting new theory
People are theorizing Jon could actually be.
sdfja;klfjas;ljf;aldsf
djklafjd;lajfklas;jfda
dsaklfdja;ljfasd;f

Jon Snow really is. And that is he is the real Aegon Targaryen. Seeing how Varys admitted that he switched the babies during the sacking of Kings Landing and Tyrion had also that Conningtons boy looks nothing of Rheagars likeness in ADWD, and that he may actually be the mummers farce. Where as Jon has been kept in secret of his true identity and that part of Lyannas promise was that Ned would keep the boy safe at all cost.

This was quoted from the site.

How is this possible if Jon has dark hair?

Also how is this possible if Tyrion, who knew Jon very well, never commented on his resemblance to any Targaryen.

Ghhknbbhfdvvggghhhh

Do half-breed Targs all have that silver-blonde hair? Could just be the Stark genes are stronger. Still doesn't explain why Lyanna was on her deathbed covered in blood.

Who did Varys switch the boy with again? Did he say it was a peasant baby or something?

I'm pretty sure Blood Raven and Blackfyres had purple eyes also.

Just found out book 6 is expected around 2015 :x
I think I'm going to end up reading all 5 books just to refresh my memory

Yep and the 7th book is probably 4-5 years after that. Far be it from me to wish a man dead but i gotta be honest and say that I don't think GRRM has another 7 years left in him.

I am really excited to see where Arya's story goes, she is second to only Tyrion on my list of favorite characters. I really hope she plays a big role in the plot going forward

I am really excited to see where Arya's story goes, she is second to only Tyrion on my list of favorite characters. I really hope she plays a big role in the plot going forward

Her storyline is probably the one i'm most curious about. She's been all over the place.

I'm halfway through ADWD and I'm finding Dany's storyline boring as hell. I'm seriously contemplating skipping her chapters. I have NO interest in her and her freed slaves

I'm halfway through ADWD and I'm finding Dany's storyline boring as hell. I'm seriously contemplating skipping her chapters. I have NO interest in her and her freed slaves

This.

I was kinda excited to read her chapters though after Doran's convo with her daughter, but it's been disappointing so far. :smh:

Her storyline is probably the one i'm most curious about. She's been all over the place.

I really think she could be the one to "save the day" toward the end of the series. I swear, if she goes down in the next book....

Why not get rid of Bran, his chapters were so boring, I hope they pick up.

^
The people over at the Westeros forums have some crazy but interesting predictions / guesses on what her role will be in the future.

Yep and the 7th book is probably 4-5 years after that. Far be it from me to wish a man dead but i gotta be honest and say that I don't think GRRM has another 7 years left in him.

damb.. not to sound selfish but i really hope he has an outline of how he wants everything finished if he does pass...

^
He already told the hbo showrunners how everything will play out. Not sure how general or specific he was. I wonder if he told anyone else.

Bran's story is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only interest I have is the identity of Coldhands

Danny’s story is ok

She is just always struggling and taking forever to get to her destination

I saw this thread jump and thought something important happened :smh:

I also agree aryas storyline is intriguing. Also the events in oldtown/Sam/jacquen? Have me the most curious

Back
Top Bottom