Sport/Body Building supplements vol.who takes them

I use the cream works great!!
wink.gif

NitroTech-Protein 3 times daily
CellTech-Creatine post workout
MRI Black Powder - Energy,Stamina,Nitric Oxide, Before workout
MegaMan Vitamins- Every morning

Im 5 7" about 150 LEAN trying to gain wieght and mass advice i could give is all these supplements work great but one thing you cant buy in the store isDEDICATION being every day in the gym committed and theres a site that you could go that would probally answer anybodys questions in regards to supplements oranything dealing with fitness its call Bodyspace.com lol

oh god here we go...

Just finished up a bottle of Anabolic Xtreme's Mass Fx Maximum Strength
I started Get Diesel Nutrition's Diesel Test Hardcore this morning.

currently using:

Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme (non-stim cortisol control product)
Millienium Sport Technologies Ragnarok (try this instead of NO-Explode)
Scivation's Xtend Lemonade Flavor (Bcaa's)
Nutraplanet Bulk Creatine Mono
ON Whey (theres cheaper stuff that is just as effective its just the place I ordered my last megaorder from was kind of lacking in the protein department so igot suckered into buying this)

Disclaimer: I took this pic for my gf, believe me or not, i don't care

256452432_863957955_0.jpeg

ON 100% Whey
Fruitblast Iso
ON 100% Casein
NOxplode
Ephedrine
Purple K
Fish oil
Glutamine

I used to work at a pharmacy/supplement store and messed with a lot of the products. Really, you only need protein as long as your diet is on point. Purple Kdoes help me with my lifts. I haven't noticed a pump with NOxplode but I do feel more energized during a workout. And ephedrine just flat out works for me.I make sure I don't OD on it though.

Originally Posted by EastCoast09

Mo Money who is that in your avvy??

Misa Campo.

Who is this Carmine dude? Ole Miss Cleo reincarnated "I can read you online" type stuff.
smh.gif

EST Hemadrol.....about to cycle off for a while and then start Novadex
EAS Phosphagen Creatine
ON NO (pill)
MetRx Tribulus
ON 100% Whey, duh
MHP T-Bomb

ehh i might get pics up later

^ basically yes unless you are talking about the different forms like mono, Cee, and Kre-alkyln.

Cee, and Kre-alkyln have been proven to be completely useless

NT'ers on gear cycles? Now I don't feel like a villain looking at that stuff online.

DonCoryson you're a beast son, keep it up.

Don i think i might try that nitric oxide product thanks
Definately man, it actually works unlike NO-Explode which has been found to have very little active ingredients. Plus it has a full serving ofcreatine in it, so you can save a little bit of cash and just take creatine mono on days that you don't use Ragnarok.

There is actually a new NO/Pre Workout Energy product that will be coming out shortly, its made by Neogenix and its called Cryoshock. The energy complex foundin it utilizes some similiar ingredients from Ergopharm's AMP, which is arguably one of the best pre-workout stimulants on the market.

Originally Posted by DonCoryson

Don i think i might try that nitric oxide product thanks
Definately man, it actually works unlike NO-Explode which has been found to have very little active ingredients. Plus it has a full serving of creatine in it, so you can save a little bit of cash and just take creatine mono on days that you don't use Ragnarok.

There is actually a new NO/Pre Workout Energy product that will be coming out shortly, its made by Neogenix and its called Cryoshock. The energy complex found in it utilizes some similiar ingredients from Ergopharm's AMP, which is arguably one of the best pre-workout stimulants on the market.

Really? I mean... N.O. works for me but will this work more? Hmm. Well, I don't wanna overdo it with Creatine because the Creatine in N.O. is barelythere so it doesn't really mess up my cycle of a month on, a month off. I'll have to look into it though.

Mo, I would lay off the NO-explode. I remember hearing some bad things about that stuff a few months ago. Something about increasing your blood pressure,fainting, and some other stuff.

Anyways, I just finished bulking 4 weeks ago (214 to 195 now) and here's what I'm taking now:

ON 100% Whey (Protein)
Glutamine
Multi-Pro 32X (Multivitamin)
Fish Oils

eek.gif
@ seeing Don outside the music thread.

Alex

i take animal pak multi-vitamins every morning. For protein i use 100% ON whey . double chocolate of course. And pre-workout i just got done with my NO-explodecycle, but will definitely have to try Ragnarok thanks to this post. I'd also like to aid fish oil .

^ animal pak is great, you can find them for under 20 bucks too usually. Idk about canada though. Also question for Don or anyone else who use Scivation'sXtend, when is it ideal to drink? before after or during workout? Also, if im going to take ragnorak before and whey protein after, where does the Xtend comeinto play? Thanks alot.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ how's animal pak? that stuff is so ruthless bb.com won't even ship it to canada.

I've seen it at Sports Nutrition Depot just north of Wellesley on Yonge street.

i wanna try that white flood once im done with my NO shotgun. which is pretty soon. anyone try it?
i usually stay away from BSN products tho. they didnt get their nick name for anything u know.

^ animal pak is great, you can find them for under 20 bucks too usually. Idk about canada though. Also question for Don or anyone else who use Scivation's Xtend, when is it ideal to drink? before after or during workout? Also, if im going to take ragnorak before and whey protein after, where does the Xtend come into play? Thanks alot.

You can dose it either pre, during, or post workout, or a combination of the three. I personally use two scoops and sip on it during my workouts, if you buythe 1170 gram tub, it will last for a long time. If you workout a lot during the week, BCAA products like Xtend, and Controlled Labs' Purple Wraath aregreat for helping with recovery. Honestly if i could afford it, I would always use Purple Wraath, but Xtend lasts longer, and the Lemonade flavor is the bestBCAA product flavor that I've tried. Can't really go wrong with either product.

Also IMO don't waste your money on Animal Pak. If your diet is in check you really don't need a multi-vitamin, save your money for some of the higherpowered supps that actually might get you results. Same theory goes for creatine.

Back
Top Bottom