"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

I wish they'd bring back something different....like yellow streaks, antifreezes, or scream greens.

Lightnings or Orange Peels wouldn't go amiss either.

These are on footlocker unlocked saying they should be popping up the middle of next week. I will be copping. These and the Bo's and I'm chillin. If ifeel like spoiling myself I may cop the black 1/2 cents, but not really that worried about them. Between these and the Bo's I am satisfied and actuallykind of excited.

damn you college
smh.gif

i still haven't worn my safety oranges... thinking about exchanging them for these... what you guys think?

those purps are nice... they're called fire pinks? look purple to me... they're not mens tho are they?

orange peels are so necessary... hope they retro those soon...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i still haven't worn my safety oranges... thinking about exchanging them for these... what you guys think?
those purps are nice... they're called fire pinks? look purple to me... they're not mens tho are they?
I would exchange the safety's for the sport red's if you don't already have a pair of chili's.
And yes the cw on those is called Fire Pink's, and it was a Women's release a long while back.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by jphonix

I would exchange the safety's for the sport red's if you don't already have a pair of chili's.
And yes the cw on those is called Fire Pink's, and it was a Women's release a long while back.
yeah, after peeping the fits i have for the safety oranges, they're ok, but i got other similar colorways in other shoes i prefer more, likethe zen yeezys, terra humaras, mango stabs, and even max orange skylines...

i got a couple red/black/white/grey colorways in other shoes (namely black toe AJ 1's, AJ V's, uk exclusive AM90's, etc.), but this colorway looksmega clean on these 95's for sure... would definitely rock them more than the safety oranges (i don't rock a lot of orange based fits anyways)...

definitely gonna exchange 'em...

so footlockers are set to get 'em next week?

Any color works with the Gradient... Those pool blues are Needed.. Those Pink ones are nice... a royal blue cw is needed... and neons next year.. Love thisshoe..

Back
Top Bottom