"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

special shout out 2 all the poor, unfortunate sucker who are copping because of plan B
very special shout out 2 those that are not copping

does anyone see these running a lil small? i have the neon AM95 and they run a lil small i normally wear a sz 13, but a 13.5 would fit better. I am also anatural 13.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i don't know why it irks me so much when people call the varsity reds "chilis".

Yeah, that's what I thought. I bought the so called "chilis" and they say varsity red on the box. I want to see a color comparison between the three. I'm assuming the shade of red is getting lighter with each pair being released. Chili being the darkest and sport red being the lightest shade.
I thought "Chili" was just a nickname. Weren't they always "Varsity Red" on the box?

I wish they'd bring back something different....like yellow streaks, antifreezes, or scream greens.

09 looks like its going to be the year to bring me back to the 95's. These and the mint 95's are both looking great.

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

I wish they'd bring back something different....like yellow streaks, antifreezes, or scream greens.

For real though, I would also like to see Nike retro these

90591u.jpg

these especially
eek.gif
pimp.gif

zyhuzk.jpg

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

special shout out 2 all the poor, unfortunate sucker who are copping because of plan B
very special shout out 2 those that are not copping

lulz.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom