Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he had to do is slow down when the first biker pulled in front of him and talk it out.

Situation would have been over in a couple seconds.

Instead he hits that rider, then peels off and runs over a bunch of other people.

He was cruising for a bruising.

Can't go around running over people and expect to get away scott-free.

From Reddit...same bike group. Just skip ahead to 1:10

after watching this i dont think there is anyway this dude could have been civil with these guys

looks ilke they're out there tryna start ****

im glad he ran them over :rofl:

Update : The 15 who were arrested were not charged with assault relating to the incident, but other infractions including improper paperwork and outstanding warrants for unrelated crimes.

68 Court summons have been issued

Now i ask you again dank..was it worth that driver

Being a tough guy? GTA plow downs carry

consequences in real life...

The plow down was a result of the RR being boxed in by bikes and the bikers threatening the driver with knives and slashing his tires

Zero charges were filed against the driver of the RR....

He wasnt being a tough guy.... if anything he was being a scaredy cat and his fight or flight instinct kicked in... he chose flight.

Makes me glad I live in a conceal carry state :smokin

NY FTL

Last edited:
The only thing the RR driver did wrong was not locking his doors and not swerving into more of the bikers. ohh and should've put it in reverse when they could up to him.

What does NH not understand about them surrounding his car after they break checked him? I'm sure you would've got out of your car surrounded by 100 bikers while your wife and child in your car. BS

Damn Ninja.... I use to somewhat respect your Views/Arguments/Posts..Felt we had the same hood/educated state of mind. But damn you are off on this one.

The biker CLEARLY cut him off and stepped on the breaks. How is it the RR fault?

Your thoughts are getting too big for your room. Chill out son

Even if he accidently bumped the biker, how you gonna know the biker will talk it out with you in a civil matter especially with so many of them around. The only thing I don't get is how he call 911 before it all happens and it take so long for a cop to show up.

Definitely a couple of hotheads in the group and they were driving very recklessly but peep how the Prius situation is over in a matter of seconds compared to the Wall Street tool in the Rover just running over everything in his path.

A B.S. from Columbia but NO street smarts.

after watching this i dont think there is anyway this dude could have been civil with these guys

looks ilke they're out there tryna start ****

im glad he ran them over
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
he could've killed multiple people with his range rover.....all because he didn't wanna stop and talk it over...he's a coward and deserved

that CLEAN *** whooping he got.

im GLAD police didn't press charges on anyone either, let everyone lick their wounds.

Damn Ninja.... I use to somewhat respect your Views/Arguments/Posts..Felt we had the same hood/educated state of mind. But damn you are off on this one.

The biker CLEARLY cut him off and stepped on the breaks. How is it the RR fault?

Your thoughts are getting too big for your room. Chill out son
so instead of TALKING IT OVER YOU RUN OVER A FLEET OF MOTORCYCLIST?!

what planet is ya ON?

There's one thing being wrong. It's totally different when you're wrong and loud about it.

we liked you a lot better when all you did was post large pics, ninja.

:stoneface: he could've killed multiple people with his range rover.....all because he didn't wanna stop and talk it over...he's a coward and deserved

im GLAD police didn't press charges on anyone either, let everyone lick their wounds.

coward for not tryna get his fam outta danger? okay....

there would have been no "talking" with those guys

like i said, im GLAD he ran them over... :rofl:

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
he could've killed multiple people with his range rover.....all because he didn't wanna stop and talk it over...he's a coward and deserved

coward for not tryna get his fam outta danger? okay....

there would have been no "talking" with those guys

like i said, im GLAD he ran them over...
roll.gif
look at what it got him, one way trip to da ER, and a bashed range rover...good job.

da moron should've talk it over da SECOND his vehicle made contact with another motorist....he's lucky a *** whooping is ALL he caught.

If my young daughter was in the car, I would have run over everybody if felt it would help me avoid imminent danger.

You're poppin' off with your statements as usual, ninja.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom