Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i would have, ask about me in da heightz elkin..i AM about that life if you take it there with me.

my heart doesn't pulsate wet pussycat juice da min im surrounded. da minute that guy decided to use his rover as a weapon

is da minute da guy earn every lump on his head as he was put to sleep.

Ok bro...good for you....maybe when you have something to live for you'll feel different.

I have no empathy for these scum, poor excuses for human beings. Lock them up and throw away the keys.
ohwell.gif

Fools are lucky I'm not a judge.

Last edited:
Those bikers are lucky NY isnt a CC state or else Im sure alot of them would have met their maker before this incident.

Biker punks and goons in general only thrive in areas where its illegal for law abiding citizens to arm themselves.

Wouldn't that apply to him also?

He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle. The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'.
What now? You fools defending the cyclists should just leave the thread at this point. 

Last edited:

and da next smartest course of action is to RUN MORE PEOPLE OVER at FULL SPEED? so much wrong it makes my head spin..

once you hit another vehicle, you are supposed to stop, period..speeding off made da situation worst...ALOT worst.
BRUH - **** OUT HERE ...

You have 50+ people surrounding your vehicle and you are with your wife and daughter .. you mean to tell me you are going to try and make sense?
if you hit someone with your car, having your family in da car with you doesn't give you an exuse to mow MORE PEOPLE DOWN..

where do ya get this stupid logic at?

you stay there and you revole that issue, NOT JEOPARDIZE MORE LIVES...that could've been your brothers and sisters getting

ran over and possibly killed because some moron thought hitting someone didn't validate a stop.

if you hit someone with your car, having your family in da car with you doesn't give you an exuse to mow MORE PEOPLE DOWN..

you stay there and you revole that issue, NOT JEOPARDIZE MORE LIVES...that could've been your brothers and sisters getting

ran over and possibly killed because some moron thought hitting someone didn't validate a stop.
He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle.  The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'.

lmfao.... you know what this sounds like.

the bikers are 100 zombies. then we got the idiot who see's a family member in the herd talking about "I can reason with them, I can save my family" and then they eat em.

stopping a bike is definitely an aggressive action......

IF YOU'VE GOT 100 OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOU AND YOUR BOXING THE MAN IN.

simpletons.

Last edited:

Bro!...the a-hole slammed his brakes in front of his SUV....he did stop, but they obviously made him feel like they were not about to exchange insurance info, you are seriously acting like this man woke up that morning and said, I'm gonna go on a rampage running cyclists over for no reason while my daughter watch...c'mon bro, for once in your NT life use common sense bro....PLEASE.

all i know is if i see a biker gang, i ain't running over them regardless of what traffic they cause...i seen that stuff on gangland and they don't play

i'd either wait it out a little or call the cops and have them break that up

guy in the range is an idiot, thought he was all too macho and ran over a bunch of bikes when 100 of these crazy dudes are there, he's the one who caused this dispute by trying to get by them and running them over, i get the fact that these bikers were wrong causing this commotion and blocking off the road

part 2 of his idiocy is not calling the cops while he was driving / not locking his door either

Last edited:
A mob of 100 antagonizing me, the last thing im gonna do is stay there to hug/talk it out. Especially with my family with me. First, and ONLY priority is THEIR safety.

STUPID LOGIC?

TM messed with a man with a gun - he laid hands - he got handle!

Bikers messed with a man in a SUV - the laid hands - they got handle!

**** OUT OF HERE!

YOUR LOGIC - SAME **** MY DUDE!

Last edited:
He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle.  

The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'.

all i know is if i see a biker gang, i ain't running over them regardless of what traffic they cause...i seen that stuff on gangland and they don't play

i'd either wait it out a little or call the cops and have them break that up

guy in the range is an idiot, thought he was all too macho and ran over a bunch of bikes when 100 of these crazy dudes are there, he's the one who caused this dispute by trying to get by them and running them over, i get the fact that these bikers were wrong causing this commotion and blocking off the road

part 2 of his idiocy is not calling the cops while he was driving / not locking his door either

Obviously you haven't read or watched the video.

I'm not saying the bikers were in anyway right for break checking, damaging dude's car (if they did while he was stopped) or for the beatdown/stabbing that took place after the chase, HOWEVER, running over the bikers was about the dumbest thing that dude could have done.

He was surrounded by a gang of bikers... BIKERS... :lol: :smh: and he didn't think that at least one of them if not all of them that survived the mow down would give chase? What did he think would happen then? That the cops would swoop down and save him?

The truth that no one wants to hear is he got what was coming to him.

You don't get to play tough guy and outrun the danger that you brought upon yourself. Since he wasn't about that life, he should've saved his *** instead of trying to save face. HE put his family in danger by escalating the beef.

In a situation like that, if you aren't ready to die for your beliefs or feelings, then you gotta bow down and back out.

Both parties were wrong, but that idiot in the Rover doesn't get a pass for stupidity. His pride did him in.

So let's play this scenario out but with a twist. The guy pulls over and tries to talk it out with the biker ( rear end still happened). Biker approaches him and is not having it and proceeds to try and pull him out of the car. If you're the driver, then what? Do you still take that beatdown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom