Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a highway?...is this a serious question?...that can potentially cause a God damb pile up with a lot of possible casualties....are you typing in your sleep or something?

So you've never brake checked someone before?

A pile up? They weren't going that fast. Which was the problem in the first place...they were in the way.

So try again with the his family was in danger bit.

tough talk behind a wheel of a SUV, till you get caught and spanked in front of your family for being a *** hole.

and he's lucky none of them guys had a gun, cuz that would've REALLY sealed his fate.
Fam what options this man had once he tapped dudes bike?...you can't comprehend how cornering someone can be dangerous, specially with his family present, stop
Promoting this TOUGH GUY BS!...this man is not a coward, he acted on instinct and did what he felt he had to do for the safety of his family, only mistake he made was getting off that exit....you wishing Ill upon this man says a lot about you.
he acted like a coward and got what he deserve...**** him.

once he tagged someone, and he decided instead of stopping lets run over MORE people...straight vagina coward.

da idiot escalated da situation to levels that NEVER NEEDED to get to.

Obviously you haven't read or watched the video.

edit saw the guy break in front of the car, but you cnt see what happened right after, all u c is the bikers stop and the driver just go...dude should have called the cops asap

Last edited:
I'm not saying the bikers were in anyway right for break checking, damaging dude's car (if they did while he was stopped) or for the beatdown/stabbing that took place after the chase, HOWEVER, running over the bikers was about the dumbest thing that dude could have done.

He was surrounded by a gang of bikers... BIKERS...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
and he didn't think that at least one of them if not all of them that survived the mow down would give chase? What did he think would happen then? That the cops would swoop down and save him?

The truth that no one wants to hear is he got what was coming to him.

You don't get to play tough guy and outrun the danger that you brought upon yourself. Since he wasn't about that life, he should've saved his *** instead of trying to save face. HE put his family in danger by escalating the beef.

In a situation like that, if you aren't ready to die for your beliefs or feelings, then you gotta bow down and back out.

Both parties were wrong, but that idiot in the Rover doesn't get a pass for stupidity. His pride did him in.
He had no other options, it was either remain stopped and get beat down by the mob or flee and possibly though unlikely...get away or find help. 

You cant just run over people.... Lol... wait til they start to take action. I dont think they were bout to do a damn thing to him inside his car. On the highway. With other cars witnessing. They couldve and could of got away with it since they are on bikes.. But judging from what i see, that was pretty dumb to just run over people on bikes. 
They had absolutely no problem smashing his window in, dragging him out and beating him in the middle of the city.  But you are probably right, they probably wouldn't of done anything with other cars witnessing.  
eyes.gif

thats after he ran over dozens of people...his *** was grass at that point.

You guys act like ya never heard of the Rodney King beatings ...

Dude in the truck decided to stop and not run anyone over and he was almost killed ....

NEVER WILL I PUT MY FAMILY IN THAT SITUATION!

If when I stopped I didn't believe we were in dangour, I would of have stayed till the cops there, as soon as I hear people banging on my windows and car and my daughter and wife are in the vehicle ... GAIN WAY! Im coming thru .. thanks to your buddies!

If you've never rode a bike with a group before, you don't even need to comment.

You're exposed and always at risk because of terrible drivers that can't drive for **** or want to text while drive. A biker isn't going to just slam on his brakes on the highway for no reason. Driver must have done something.

Then have the nerve to drive over bikes with that many people, guy is an idiot. I would never put my wife or child in that position.

I'm not saying the bikers were in anyway right for break checking, damaging dude's car (if they did while he was stopped) or for the beatdown/stabbing that took place after the chase, HOWEVER, running over the bikers was about the dumbest thing that dude could have done.

He was surrounded by a gang of bikers... BIKERS... :lol: :smh: and he didn't think that at least one of them if not all of them that survived the mow down would give chase? What did he think would happen then? That the cops would swoop down and save him?

The truth that no one wants to hear is he got what was coming to him.

You don't get to play tough guy and outrun the danger that you brought upon yourself. Since he wasn't about that life, he should've saved his *** instead of trying to save face. HE put his family in danger by escalating the beef.

In a situation like that, if you aren't ready to die for your beliefs or feelings, then you gotta bow down and back out.

Both parties were wrong, but that idiot in the Rover doesn't get a pass for stupidity. His pride did him in.

His reaction had nothing to do with pride.... it obviously was a fear based response

he acted like a coward and got what he deserve...**** him.

once he tagged someone, and he decided instead of stopping lets run over MORE people...straight vagina coward.

da idiot escalated da situation to levels that NEVER NEEDED to get to.

Fam....HE DID STOP, once after te initial tap, and once again later down the road, which was when one dude thought it was cool to rush his door.

so you accidentally crash a cyclist, BREAK HIS LEG... and da prevailing opinion is you speed off? :lol: i hope none of people talking ever set foot in

a vehicle...
View media item 597989

:lol: :lol:

The first guy who brake checked him is lucky all he got was a tiny little tap. This is what can happen to tough guys on bikes who try to brake check cars.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a ******g idiot.

Just seen the video again..... This driver is dumb for that. he was no in Danger.... Dude was just feeling themselves cuz they are on bikes and deep. They were gon keep it moving. Its just a Cruise they are doing... 

Fill me in on the winning numbers this weekend.

He should learn to pick his battles. Mob mentality hyped him up and now he's paying for it.

He STOPPED but the bikers started to DAMAGE HIS CAR. It was FIGHT OR FLIGHT. The driver FLED to protect his family.

It's crazy I kept thinking of you and my other boy who rides....you gotta keep it real fam, mob mentality kicked in and they cornered this man....that biker shouldn't have been "brake checking" an SUV on a speeding highway...

Its a shame but the mob mentality was in full effect. dude should of took the L and had what ever little damage was done to his car and claimed it on his insurance.
The brake check was def stupid but he should of let the MASS of riders pass, plain and simple. He had no common sense and so did the riders posting their bikes in front on dudes RR. :smh:

Last edited:
If you've never rode a bike with a group before, you don't even need to comment.

You're exposed and always at risk because of terrible drivers that can't drive for **** or want to text while drive. A biker isn't going to just slam on his brakes on the highway for no reason. Driver must have done something.

Then have the nerve to drive over bikes with that many people, guy is an idiot. I would never put my wife or child in that position.

That's why I'm confused why dudes are acting like the guy in the SUV was more in danger from brake checking. The danger of brake checking is the person might not be able to slam on brakes in time and hit the car in front...they're on bikes. They were more in danger from brake checking.

That's why I say both parties played a part in what happen.

Dude in the bike that break check brought so many problems for what?

He is the dumb *** here ... 

Lets say the SUV would of have break himself, what would of happen to the cats following behind? They probably would of have hit the SUV from the back .. same escalation same **** ....

You have implacations for break checking - that's just as bad as tailgating .... you can cause a serious car crash and if the person is not paying attention he could hit you in the back .. so yeah!

It seems like at most, what dude did was honk his horn...and anything we say that's not
In that video is really just an assumption, you sound silly talkin about you have no right to comment if you've never rode a bike...bikers do t follow regulations....as a daily driver I've been flashed by a biker doing 100+mph and spooking the crap out of me, they are not really concern with other people on the road...put themselves and others at risk all the time.

That's why I'm confused why dudes are acting like the guy in the SUV was more in danger from brake checking. The danger of brake checking is the person might not be able to slam on brakes in time and hit the car in front...they're on bikes. They were more in danger from brake checking.

That's why I say both parties played a part in what happen.

Exactly so tell me how great of a judgement the biker had for "brake checking" an SUV...we supposed to assume dude is all there and ready to pull out insurance info and not confrontational at all...

Lien was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital with two black eyes, and also needed stitches on his face and chest.

dude is lucky

So you've never brake checked someone before?

A pile up? They weren't going that fast. Which was the problem in the first place...they were in the way.

So try again with the his family was in danger bit.
Taking a page out of Ninjahood's book with this.

People die going 25 mph dude. Brake checking at any speed is reckless, forget about highway speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom