Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've never rode a bike with a group before, you don't even need to comment.

You're exposed and always at risk because of terrible drivers that can't drive for **** or want to text while drive. A biker isn't going to just slam on his brakes on the highway for no reason. Driver must have done something.

Then have the nerve to drive over bikes with that many people, guy is an idiot. I would never put my wife or child in that position.
So you have a reason to get in front of a CAR/SUV and break check them?

**** OUT HERE ... I WOULD NEVER RIDE WITH YOU!

I rode with more than a few groups and one thing is certain ... when you have a hot head in your group and something pops up - that one guy can escalate the situation to the fullest. He can make a mob frenzy and do stuff they wouldn't have done without the idiot ....

R6 Gixxer 750 and R1 just in case you are wondering!

Last edited:

and da next smartest course of action is to RUN MORE PEOPLE OVER at FULL SPEED? so much wrong it makes my head spin..

once you hit another vehicle, you are supposed to stop, period..speeding off made da situation worst...ALOT worst.

BRUH - **** OUT HERE ...

You have 50+ people surrounding your vehicle and you are with your wife and daughter .. you mean to tell me you are going to try and make sense?
if you hit someone with your car, having your family in da car with you doesn't give you an exuse to mow MORE PEOPLE DOWN..

where do ya get this stupid logic at?

you stay there and you revole that issue, NOT JEOPARDIZE MORE LIVES...that could've been your brothers and sisters getting

ran over and possibly killed because some moron thought hitting someone didn't validate a stop.

He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle. The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'.

He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle. The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'.

He taught them, alright.

261oges.jpg

Where is the unedited viideo with the beat down in it

For real though, if the guy only ended up with some black eyes and stitches, then he came off light.

Those bikers are weak sauce

Anyways, I'm not about to argue this **** ...

I do feel sorry for the dudes that were innocent bystanders and had to suffer cause a few idiots decided to get out of pocket ...

Not everyone involved was an aggressor, but there's no way I would convict the driver!

However, I would convict everyone that beat his *** after the fact ... every single one!

Dudes in here crack me up .... talk about the driver not obeying the law, but then side with the beating he received!

Those people aren't worth arguing with ..... Im going to leave it at that!

In a highway?...is this a serious question?...that can potentially cause a God damb pile up with a lot of possible casualties....are you typing in your sleep or something?

So you've never brake checked someone before?

A pile up? They weren't going that fast. Which was the problem in the first place...they were in the way.

So try again with the his family was in danger bit.

is this guy serious??

you know brake checking can cause an accident right?

someone even posted a video of a biker brake checking a car, causing the car to run into him.

Dude in RR had his family in the car. Of course break checking put his family in danger.

If you've never rode a bike with a group before, you don't even need to comment.

You're exposed and always at risk because of terrible drivers that can't drive for **** or want to text while drive. A biker isn't going to just slam on his brakes on the highway for no reason. Driver must have done something.

Then have the nerve to drive over bikes with that many people, guy is an idiot. I would never put my wife or child in that position.
This is NT. Not the Biker Boyz imdb boards.

Why are you assuming the SUV did something that would give the cyclist reason to stop? Like the biker was some upstanding individual that that the moral obligation to do what he did. FOH with that. There is no reason to EVER do what he did.

how come no one has pointed out that we dont know what that suv might have done before that video started.... be clear we all seen ppl in there nice expensive cars drive like a##holes because they feel entitled i dont buy the whole innocent in the suv with my family crap the news is spreading.

Since when did the news report the truth

He STOPPED but the bikers started to DAMAGE HIS CAR. It was FIGHT OR FLIGHT. The driver FLED to protect his family.

Exactly why the other enters didn't see it I don't know.

After he tapped the bike driver stopped but they started to mob him trying to undo his door.

And anyway bikers are guilty if impeeding traffic. Not suppose to stop and block traffic on the riaf. Their fault

how come no one has pointed out that we dont know what that suv might have done before that video started.... be clear we all seen ppl in there nice expensive cars drive like a##holes because they feel entitled i dont buy the whole innocent in the suv with my family crap the news is spreading.

Since when did the news report the truth

Right and we've never seen a mob of bikers take over a highway as if it was their own stunt track....

"Brake checking" at any speed, is wreckless and dangerous...yes I've done it, in a car to car situation....is it stupid, VERY, now slamming my brakes while I'm on a bike in front of an SUV on a highway?...my God..

That's why I'm confused why dudes are acting like the guy in the SUV was more in danger from brake checking. The danger of brake checking is the person might not be able to slam on brakes in time and hit the car in front...they're on bikes. They were more in danger from brake checking.
bingo.

is this guy serious??

someone even posted a video of a biker brake checking a car, causing the car to run into him.

Dude in RR had his family in the car. Of course break checking put his family in danger.

I'm wondering if you're serious.

Did brake checking cause an accident?

Say I'm walking across the street and a bus driver almost hit me. Does that give me the right to shoot him, because I could have been hit?

And how was his family in danger from bikes brake checking him? He had bikes all around him at a low rate of speed. He was in a 3000lb vehicle. The bikes were the ones in danger from being brake checked.

For real though, if the guy only ended up with some black eyes and stitches, then he came off light.

Those bikers are weak sauce

:lol:

Dudes talking about they're lucky. He's lucky he's not dead.

In a highway?...is this a serious question?...that can potentially cause a God damb pile up with a lot of possible casualties....are you typing in your sleep or something?

So you've never brake checked someone before?

A pile up? They weren't going that fast. Which was the problem in the first place...they were in the way.

So try again with the his family was in danger bit.

Nah fam. Not everyone is out to prove that they're a tough guy. Leave that immature **** off the road.

true hopefully the truth comes out

Yeah poor mob of 100+ dudes on motorcycles with God-like complex....for sure, they never do anything wrong....man in SUV should have gotten decapitated for even looking at them.

Danger is from mob, not the single act of brake-checking. So no bingo for NH.

Like driver who messes with mob, dude who brake-checks in front of a moving car and breaks his leg deserves it.

Last edited:
is this guy serious??

I'm wondering if you're serious.

Did brake checking cause an accident?

Say I'm walking across the street and a bus driver almost hit me. Does that give me the right to shoot him, because I could have been hit?

And how was his family in danger from bikes brake checking him? He had bikes all around him at a low rate of speed. He was in a 3000lb vehicle. The bikes were the ones in danger from being brake checked.

Dudes talking about they're lucky. He's lucky he's not dead.

I refuse to believe that you are this simple.

You think he plowed through those bikers because they brake-checked him?

You and ninja deserve each other :lol:

this is why i never bought a bike......way back when i could've copped a CBR instead of my cuban link, glad i copped da chain..

you can never under estimate da stupidity of *** holes on da road....

laugh.gif
He could have easily been brake checked, swerved to avoid contact and flipped his SUV.

Brake checking him was dangerous, PERIOD.

Your bus analogy doesn't hold up unless you as the pedestrian are playing "chicken" and trolling the driver. Then the bus driver clips you. 200 of your homies surround the driver. Yes, if he feels threatened, he can steam roll you clowns if he feels endangered after already being screwed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom