Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hilarious to me how these guys are trying to act like the victims here, when its so obv that they're a bunch of douche bags from the other videos, :lol:.

They should've stuck to picking on Prius'.

That IG post is ridiculous, tombout the media is twisting things and blah blah, when the most crucial evidence....a video recorded by themselves, puts them at fault...how is the media manipulating what THEY recorded?...dummies

:lol:

A lot of motorcyclists are douche bags.

I was pretty close to buying a bike and I probably will buy one in the next few weeks, but some of the people I've met that ride come off like major ********, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
It goes through Riverdale as the Henry Hudson, then turns into the Saw Mill in Yonkers and points North in Westchester. But Ninjahood is the first to admit he lives life like the series Under The Dome, so the world effectively ends after Dyckman.

I don't even mean that as an insult.

:rofl:

i just caught this response and is hilarious, i was lost when ninja said the highway ends after Dyckman.....i take the Hudson all the way to the crosscounty sometimes to go home and i want to avoid the 95x87 traffic jam....what is my dude talkin about saying it ends at the 207 exit?.....lmfaoooooo

If I was in the Range I would have done the same thing. And while fleeing if I saw a bike coming up on my side best believe they would be roadkill. Swerve into them and check them to the ground while the passenger is on the line with the cops. I definitely wouldn't have stopped that's for sure.

If I was in the Range I would have done the same thing. And while fleeing if I saw a bike coming up on my side best believe they would be roadkill. Swerve into them and check them to the ground while the passenger is on the line with the cops. I definitely wouldn't have stopped that's for sure.

keeping the body count with the 911 operator

"hey baby, let them know that was 3 bikers....bam...wait make that 4...bam....1 more, tell them to send an ambulance to the Hudson Cafe, pretty sure thats where that one landed...."

keeping the body count with the 911 operator

"hey baby, let them know that was 3 bikers....bam...wait make that 4...bam....1 more, tell them to send an ambulance to the Hudson Cafe, pretty sure thats where that one landed...."
roll.gif

Srsly tho, I wonder if any of them realize how lucky they are that they did this to the right person.

Most other people in that man's situation would've left the entire westside highway a crime scene.

Srsly tho, I wonder if any of them realize how lucky they are that they did this to the right person.
Most other people in that man's situation would've left the entire westside highway a crime scene.

Dudes are beyooooond fortunate...imagine it would have been some lunatic that really did not care....

how i get down?.....lulz

as if staying there while they open my door and pull me out gives me the comfort of thinking they wont go as far as murking me anyways, ya got 5th grader common sense....if im gonna get killed over such a stupid thing, why wouldnt i die trying to escape the situation?.....ill be a memory along with all the brave guys that try to get close to my car at that speed....simple.
you don't get it boy :smh: may The Lord protect you if anything pops off.

I don't understand how you use that brain to function on a daily basis. You can't honestly be wired that way.

Called mob mentality b--you get a group that large comin after you, you have absolutely no idea what they're gonna do to you. Yeah, we can look back now and say, "Oh, well they only beat his *** in front of his family in broad daylight," but if you were in the moment could you really be 100% certain they weren't going to harm your wife too? Or inadvertently harm your daughter? If you answer that question "Yes" then you're a damn lie.

Dude did what any rational person would have done aside from keeping on the phone with the police the entire time. You're gonna run up on my car while my wife and daughter are in there and try to open up MY door? Nah. I may not try to hit you, but no way in hell am I about to stop and have a chat with you. That's slow as hell. Idk where yall from, but that kinda "let's just talk it out" behavior doesn't go over well when you have a mob on your hands. Ridiculous.

Dudes are beyooooond fortunate...imagine it would have been some lunatic that really did not care....

If that was a Trevor Philips' level psychopath pushing that Range, it would've turned into a rampage, "Neutralize 100 Bikers" deal

Damn, paralyzed though? And in a coma? It doesn't matter who the media should paint as the victim- if all of that is true, I truly feel bad.

Last edited:
Like I said before, if they were on the street blocking his way...he would have humbled himself and said pardon me...not push them out the way saying move it, even if they were slow moving.

Wait, he bumped the biker on purpose?

Link?

Oh wait, nevermind, you're assuming that he rammed the biker that hit his brakes in front of him on purpose.

Link?

Oh wait, nevermind, you're assuming that he rammed the biker that hit his brakes in front of him on purpose.

pretty much the basis of his and Ninjas argument from the jump!...as if any logical person would go ahead and hit the bike of a club member whos rolling with 200 of his homies. :smh:

Link?

Ummmm, was he on the highway by himself?

Did they terrorize any other vehicles?

Why did they pick that car?

Ummmm, was he on the highway by himself?

Did they terrorize any other vehicles?

Why did they pick that car?

Same reason they picked on the black Prius in the other video posted....maybe the guy in the range rover wasn't aware of this legally organized parade and found himself in the middle playing chicken with these fools....smarten up

Same reason they picked on the black Prius in the other video posted....maybe the guy in the range rover wasn't aware of this legally organized parade and found himself in the middle playing chicken with these fools....smarten up

and that's why I say he wasn't an innocent victim. Both parties were in the wrong.

Some of ya still thinks is a brake check is worth

taking

Another man's life? :smh: alot of ya is cowards takin

Talkin sweet behind keyboards...there's no excuse

On mowing hoards of bikers down...none.

and that's why I say he wasn't an innocent victim. Both parties were in the wrong.

And what makes you think he placed himself in that situation on purpose?...not everyone knows of the unwritten rules of these rides....ya dudes man..

Some of ya still thinks is a brake check is worth

taking

Another man's life? :smh: alot of ya is cowards takin

Talkin sweet behind keyboards...there's no excuse

On mowing hoards of bikers down...none.

If you used a pinch of common sense you would understand is not about the brake check, that's what started t all....and the RR stopped for a good 20 seconds, you can see it in that video, I'm sure some type of aggression transpired in that initial stop that made te SUV driver hit the panic button and use any means nessesary to flee to safety....you are talking as if the SUV driver was on a personal vendetta because he got brake checked...and calling a man protecting his family a coward is straight up ignorant.

Their actions led to HIS reaction....in the other video the Prius kept cool and didn't floor it on top of them, in this one the driver did and he was well within his right, as you can see by the lack of charges being brought up against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom