Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With each post you and Ninja are sounding more and more ignorant, just stop it bruhs, please...at first it was disgusting, at this point is just sad....a man felt threaten, unlikely he purposely put himself there with his family in his car or was playin "tough guy" picking a battle with 100 cyclists, ANYONE with common sense wouldn't do it.

Naw, just anyone who subcribes to that coward life..

Waitwut ?

First it was "tough guy" ?....

Now its "coward" ?....

bikers1n-10-web.jpg

More details of the attack in the LINK

I posted the pic just in case there is still any doubt as to whether or not Lien was at fault. You can CLEARLY see the biker look back and initiate the contact. Stupidity :smh:

*Also - according to the NYDN, Lien is not expected to be charged w/ anything.

Straight RECKLESS, but according to Ninja dude is a coward for reacting the way he did....

And you assume EVERYONE should know/respect bike riding etiquette....why is it so hard for you to comprehend that perhaps dude didn't know what was going on or that it's a yearly event, perhaps he thought , "I'm in the highway trying to get from A to point B and these bikes are moving traffic at whatever speed they feel" a honk is out of line if he's unaware of how to deal with these dudes in the middle of a highway and accidentally found himself in dead center of it all?...I mean it's not rocket science.

And he should have swallowed his pride.

Because his actions put his family in danger. What if his wife acted crazy once they pulled him out? What if they had a gun and started shooting at the Range. You don't know, that's why the situation should have been avoided.

Taking them out of danger would have been driving off an exit, slowing down and letting them pass or letting them act like fools unprovoked.

It was an Asian man driving that car........

Like I said before, y'all don't know what it's like to have a car in your lane or almost hit you when you're on a bike. We don't know what happened before the biker was brake checking but I'm sure we can all assume he was texting or not paying attention and almost hit someone or did bump someone.

As I rider, I would never brake check someone because it makes no sense but you can see in here who hates bikes and who knows absolutely nothing about riding.

Street bikes are like Pit Bulls, the media will give them the blame no matter the incident and who was at fault

WRONG, The law in NY at least protects a rider, they can claim any type of injury during the slightest of collisions and all blame will go to the driver of the car and his insurance will have to cover all costs, broinlaw actually going through it right now, biker abruptly cuts into his lane, he taps his bike, biker didn't even fall off his bike and minimal damages, dude is claiming back pains and insurance is bound to skyrocket for my broinlaw because he was on a motorcycle.

With each post you and Ninja are sounding more and more ignorant, just stop it bruhs, please...at first it was disgusting, at this point is just sad....a man felt threaten, unlikely he purposely put himself there with his family in his car or was playin "tough guy" picking a battle with 100 cyclists, ANYONE with common sense wouldn't do it.

Waitwut ?

Now its "coward" ?....

Running over people cuz you feel "threatened"

*sniff* smells like coward to me...especially when

You hit someone already...

And he should have swallowed his pride.

Because his actions put his family in danger. What if his wife acted crazy once they pulled him out? What if they had a gun and started shooting at the Range. You don't know, that's why the situation should have been avoided.

Taking them out of danger would have been driving off an exit, slowing down and letting them pass or letting them act like fools unprovoked.

What pride?...man...did you NOT see the other video where they attacked a Prius because he went on green and cut them off while they were speeding down a local street and eating all the red lights?....these dudes are bullies for Christ Sake!...it's obvious from their other videos, people are even reporting they had been riding wreckless since 42nd street....it's a speeding highway, you can easily find yourself in the middle of it all and not know how to handle it as a driver, become overwhelm, etc, you got 100+ loud *** bikes all around you, that would make any driver uneasy....I've been there

Waitwut ?

Now its "coward" ?....

But earlier in the thread you said he got what he deserved for trying to be a macho "tough guy".... so which one is it ?

Waitwut ?

Now its "coward" ?....

Shooting a 17 year old armed with tea and skittles.... because you feel "threatened"

*sniff* smells like coward to me...

Sound familiar ?

What pride?...man...did you NOT see the other video where they attacked a Prius because he went on green and cut them off while they were speeding down a local street and eating all the red lights?....these dudes are bullies for Christ Sake!...it's obvious from their other videos, people are even reporting they had been riding wreckless since 42nd street....it's a speeding highway, you can easily find yourself in the middle of it all and not know how to handle it as a driver, become overwhelm, etc, you got 100+ loud *** bikes all around you, that would make any driver uneasy....I've been there

If 100 dudes are riding reckless...I'm chillin fam and letting the police handle it...not play cat and mouse with them.

Waitwut ?

Now its "coward" ?....

But earlier in the thread you said he got what he deserved for trying to be a macho "tough guy".... so which one is it ?

I said people HERE were talking macho behind

Their keyboards.

What that idiot did was make a bad situation 10x

Worst.

Waitwut ?

Now its "coward" ?....

Shooting a 17 year old armed with tea and skittles.... because you feel "threatened"

*sniff* smells like coward to me...

Sound familiar ?

Moral of both those stories is you chill da **** out

And let cooler heads prevail.

Everything else ****** is peddling here is bull ****.

Who's talkin macho?...saying in panic mode I'll be bumping dudes off the west side into the Hudson River and into the rooftop of Phuket, is not macho talk, I'm reacting on fear, similar as I would if I'm being chased by a mountain lion, whatever I do at that point is not motivated by how brave I am and solely in my desire to survive....they pushed that man to those limits...you really are acting. As if this man woke up, strapped his daughter in the back seat, his wife in the front and said if I see a mob of 100 bikes I'm picking a fight with them.

It was an Asian man driving that car........

Like I said before, y'all don't know what it's like to have a car in your lane or almost hit you when you're on a bike. We don't know what happened before the biker was brake checking but I'm sure we can all assume he was texting or not paying attention and almost hit someone or did bump someone.

As I rider, I would never brake check someone because it makes no sense but you can see in here who hates bikes and who knows absolutely nothing about riding.

Street bikes are like Pit Bulls, the media will give them the blame no matter the incident and who was at fault

This is laughable. What you've experienced has NOTHING to do with Lien or these riders. We're commenting on this particular incident where it clearly shows who is at fault here. There are plenty of witness accounts of the menacing riding these guys were doing on Sunday. They deserve ALL the blame/scrutiny that comes their way.

I have ZERO issue with people who ride their bikes responsibly. My problem strictly lies with riders (like these) who have no regard for anyone else on the road. I have zero sympathy for any of those riders who got hurt or arrested. The mob mentality gave a few of these guys big "guts." Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all of them about thinking twice before pulling a stupid stunt on the highway.

Panic mode = pussycat language

You dont lose your cool, especially when you're

Involved in a minor fender bender.

:lol:

Ight fam you keep on with that mentality, lots of people have MURKED many "tough" guys in pussycat mode...the only moral to this story is, IF YOU CORNER ANYONE, BE PREPARED TO HAVE A 3000LB SUV ON TOP OF YOU.

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

The bikers slashed his tires and started hitting his car with their helmets right after the minor fender bender tho

:lol:

Ight fam you keep on with that mentality, lots of people have MURKED many "tough" guys in pussycat mode...the only moral to this story is, IF YOU CORNER ANYONE, BE PREPARED TO HAVE A 3000LB SUV ON TOP OF YOU.

You reap what you sow in this world..hope they gave

That punk a buck fifty from ear to ear so he can

Always be reminded on how much of a vagina he

Is for da rest of his life.

You dont moe people down in an exchange from a

Brake check... Son is a clown.

HE DIDNT RUN THEM OVER BECAUSE HE GOT BRAKE CHECKED!! DIOS MIOOOOOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom