Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what makes you think he placed himself in that situation on purpose?...not everyone knows of the unwritten rules of these rides....ya dudes man..

On purpose or not, his actions still helped cause the situation.

Same way their actions caused a dude to be paralyzed.

Their actions led to HIS reaction....in the other video the Prius kept cool and didn't floor it on top of them, in this one the driver did and he was well within his right, as you can see by the lack of charges being brought up against him

Dude, a DA doesn't file charges overnight. This isn't Law & Order. Why do you keep saying this?

Last edited:
Oh and according to the report, after the initial tap they actually got out and slashed his tires....yeah not an aggressive action at all....no reason for dude to freak out AT ALL.

On purpose or not, his actions still helped cause the situation.

Same way their actions caused a dude to be paralyzed.
Dude, a DA doesn't file charges overnight. This isn't Law & Order. Why do you keep saying this?

CHARGES WONT BE BROUGHT UP....the only charges that will probably be brought up are against the riders if anything.

Oh and according to the report, after the initial tap they actually got out and slashed his tires....yeah not an aggressive action at all....no reason for dude to freak out AT ALL.

So what do you think happen?

All of them were driving down the street....he was minding his business...they didn't like the way he looked and decided to attack his car?

You seem to not want to admit that he could have swallowed his pride, come to the conclusion that he would be a little bit later getting to his destination by realizing he was outnumbered and everything could have been avoided. There was absolutely nothing positive that was going to come from this situation.

That doesn't mean they weren't wrong. It means that sometimes you have to swallow your pride.

Last edited:
CHARGES WONT BE BROUGHT UP....the only charges that will probably be brought up are against the riders if anything.

But charges haven't been brought up on the riders, so that means they didn't do anything wrong.

But charges haven't been brought up on the riders, so that means they didn't do anything wrong.

Kind of hard to identify 100+ riders with helmets on to pin them with charges....let's see laws broken before everything went to ***

1 brake check an SUV
2 bring highway traffic to a halt
3 damage property of the SUV driver

Then everything goes to **** and SUV then runs over two homeboys....by the time the SUV did ANYTHING illegal the riders had already broken at least 3 laws....do the math.

With each post you and Ninja are sounding more and more ignorant, just stop it bruhs, please...at first it was disgusting, at this point is just sad....a man felt threaten, unlikely he purposely put himself there with his family in his car or was playin "tough guy" picking a battle with 100 cyclists, ANYONE with common sense wouldn't do it.

Kind of hard to identify 100+ riders with helmets on to pin them with charges....let's see laws broken before everything went to ***

1 brake check an SUV
2 bring highway traffic to a halt
3 damage property of the SUV driver

Then everything goes to **** and SUV then runs over two homeboys....by the time the SUV did ANYTHING illegal the riders had already broken at least 3 laws....do the math.

But like I said earlier, the brake check was a traffic violation. People brake check all day every day. It's used to either piss the person off or tell them to chill. He should have let the police handle it.

He helped put his family in danger, because he sure as heck didn't get them out of it.

The machismo could have gotten him killed.

But like I said earlier, the brake check was a traffic violation. People brake check all day every day. It's used to either piss the person off or tell them to chill. He should have let the police handle it.

He helped put his family in danger, because he sure as heck didn't get them out of it.

The machismo could have gotten him killed.

Let the police handle it?...when?...while they were slashing his tires and beating his car and windows with their helmets?....this was before ANYONE GOT RAN OVER BTW.

With each post you and Ninja are sounding more and more ignorant, just stop it bruhs, please...at first it was disgusting, at this point is just sad....a man felt threaten, unlikely he purposely put himself there with his family in his car or was playin "tough guy" picking a battle with 100 cyclists, ANYONE with common sense wouldn't do it.

Dude, it doesn't matter if he did it on purpose. He did it. You don't seem to want to admit that.

Every action has a consequence. If I have sex without a condom, she gets pregnant or I get an STD, did I mean to get her pregnant or catch and STD? Doesn't matter, I have to deal with my actions.

Both of them lost.

Some of ya still thinks is a brake check is worth

taking

Another man's life? :smh: alot of ya is cowards takin

Talkin sweet behind keyboards...there's no excuse

On mowing hoards of bikers down...none.

Maybe dude should have thought about that before he decided to do a brake check. That IS a form of road rage.

Anyone else who has a family in their car would have done the same exact thing.

And Ninja, out of curiosity, why do you think that there is going to be some sort of retribution towards the driver of the RR? What exactly do you think is going to happen from here?

Let the police handle it?...when?...while they were slashing his tires and beating his car and windows with their helmets?....this was before ANYONE GOT RAN OVER BTW.

And what caused them to slash his tires and beat his car?

At the end of the day, did he protect his family?

That's why I said he should have swallowed his pride and let them act like fools instead of testing them.

what's the evidence behind the argument that the driver picked the fight?

looks to me like they took over the whole road, one of em brake checked the dude and then they all surrounded him

And what caused them to slash his tires and beat his car?

At the end of the day, did he protect his family?

That's why I said he should have swallowed his pride and let them act like fools instead of testing them.

What caused the aggression of the riders was their action in the first place!!!!...guy jumps in front of SUV brake checks SUV, gets tapped, he/homeboys stop traffic, sorround SUV, slash his tires, beat his car, SUV panics and runs them over, how is he or his ego at fault again?...CMON FAM!

And yes he did the best he could to protect his family including neutralizing a couple of riders and fleeing for a good 7 minutes before traffic and his slashed tires brought him to a stop....like I've been saying his only mistake was his choice of route.

Naw, just anyone who subcribes to that coward life..

What caused the aggression of the riders was their action in the first place!!!!...guy jumps in front of SUV brake checks SUV, gets tapped, he/homeboys stop traffic, sorround SUV, slash his tires, beat his car, SUV panics and runs them over, how is he or his ego at fault again?...CMON FAM!

No they were riding in a bike procession...which they do yearly.

So again, why did they pick out his car out of all the cars? Why did it escalate beyond just a brake check?

You can hear the constant horn blowing on the video and it looks like he was driving erratically, that's when you see them brake check.

bikers1n-10-web.jpg

More details of the attack in the LINK

I posted the pic just in case there is still any doubt as to whether or not Lien was at fault. You can CLEARLY see the biker look back and initiate the contact. Stupidity :smh:

*Also - according to the NYDN, Lien is not expected to be charged w/ anything.

No they were riding in a bike procession...which they do yearly.

So again, why did they pick out his car out of all the cars? Why did it escalate beyond just a brake check?

You can hear the constant horn blowing on the video and it looks like he was driving erratically, that's when you see them brake check.

And you assume EVERYONE should know/respect bike riding etiquette....why is it so hard for you to comprehend that perhaps dude didn't know what was going on or that it's a yearly event, perhaps he thought , "I'm in the highway trying to get from A to point B and these bikes are moving traffic at whatever speed they feel" a honk is out of line if he's unaware of how to deal with these dudes in the middle of a highway and accidentally found himself in dead center of it all?...I mean it's not rocket science.

^ The thing that sucks is that apparently the guy in the coma was on the green bike. He didn't deserve what happened to him, but the guy who clearly brake-checked should have been the one run over.

It was an Asian man driving that car........

Like I said before, y'all don't know what it's like to have a car in your lane or almost hit you when you're on a bike. We don't know what happened before the biker was brake checking but I'm sure we can all assume he was texting or not paying attention and almost hit someone or did bump someone.

As I rider, I would never brake check someone because it makes no sense but you can see in here who hates bikes and who knows absolutely nothing about riding.

Street bikes are like Pit Bulls, the media will give them the blame no matter the incident and who was at fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom