Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biased.

I'm not saying what the driver did was right, but the fact that you can't see how the problem escalated because of bikers' demeanor is straight ignorant.
the problem escalated cause prior to the video the rr was already cutting them off

Oh so now all of a sudden da "edited" video is good

Enough evidence? :lol: NYPD big brother cameras

Will tell da entire story from da point of da driver's

First incident... What's wrong..you scared? >D

You do realize this video was uploaded and edited by the bikers themselves somehow thinking this was evidence in THEIR favor!!!!!!....lmaoooooo

Bro I seriously think you do this fully on purpose.

Nah B.

The big
brother
camera's will
tell the story.

*Goes back to ducking posts*

:lol:

go get your license.... last thing we need is more unlicensed biker boyz rolling around threatening families and getting paralyzed
most bikers dont have there license, a 2 day course doesnt make you a good rider  
smile.gif

and im not a biker boy

Last edited:
Biased.

I'm not saying what the driver did was right, but the fact that you can't see how the problem escalated because of bikers' demeanor is straight ignorant.

the problem escalated cause prior to the video the rr was already cutting them off

you must be right... after a road rage incident the judge usually drops cases when the defendant explains that he was cut off first.

/sarcasm

A man who founded a multimillion dollar company protecting his family VS. A bunch motorcycle hooligans

I wonder who wins that one?

He probably has a very expensive lawyer already...

#teamrangeroverdriver

go get your license.... last thing we need is more unlicensed biker boyz rolling around threatening families and getting paralyzed

most bikers dont have there license, a 2 day course doesnt make you a good rider  :smile:

Listen up youtube rider....

A license doesn't make you a good rider, it makes you a legal one... and that helps if you ever get yourself run over and paralyzed and want to pursue litigation

Last edited:
I love Ninja and Steezy... wouldn't ever want to see either of them leave

Doesn't mean I agree with either of them on every issue, but this place would not be the same without them....

Last edited:

It's ONE range rover and 100's of bikers, chances are THEY got in the way of the Rangeand many others that day...the SUV driver perhaps decided not to play by THEIR rules that day....IF it's even true he in fact clipped two of them.

A license doesn't make you a good rider, it makes you a legal one... and that helps if you ever get yourself run over and paralyzed and want to pursue litigation
explain to me what a youtube rider is? 
I bought a motorcycle and got it towed home without knowing how to ride one either, I just watched several YouTube vids and taught myself,. I still don't have a license

I wrecked my f4i now it's in the process of becoming a full stunt bike

Last edited:
It's ONE range rover and 100's of bikers, chances are THEY got in the way of the Rangeand many others that day...the SUV driver perhaps decided not to play by THEIR rules that day....IF it's even true he in fact clipped two of them.
why tho? ego perhaps? and why would he play their games with his wife and child in tthe car 

you see a group of bikes passing you slow down and let them pass point blank.

Charges dropped da biker who turned himself...

Guess certain clowns on NT Thought they had it all

Figured out..

Once da driver gets to da point where he has to admit

He clipped one of those guys first da dominoes will

Continue to fall in place...you do not run over

innocent people and expect sympathy cuz you

Gor your wife & kid with you.
dude I still refuse to believe you are this stupid ....

lol .... I still love you man .... want to go chill at Arka? Bottle on me ... maybe we can discuss picking up mamis instead of real issues man!

why tho? ego perhaps? and why would he play their games with his wife and child in tthe car 

you see a group of bikes passing you slow down and let them pass point blank.

That's not the law though. Man has every right to do what he wants within those bounds.

What the bikers did was illegal.

You can call him an idiot, but in terms of who's getting in trouble... it's whoever did something illegal.

Now if it's later found that the driver did something against the law, then that's another story.

That's not the law though. Man has every right to do what he wants within those bounds.

What the bikers did was illegal.

You can call him an idiot, but in terms of who's getting in trouble... it's whoever did something illegal.

Now if it's later found that the driver did something against the law, then that's another story.
fair

explain to me what a youtube rider is? 
I bought a motorcycle and got it towed home without knowing how to ride one either, I just watched several YouTube vids and taught myself,. I still don't have a license

I wrecked my f4i now it's in the process of becoming a full stunt bike

tumblr_lo5iiyRkIT1qfjej5o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom