Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail, who buys a RR to not run over ish?! LOL
roll.gif

I can't even try to read through this thread, trying to catch up and I quit but...

Has anyone been able to logistically explain how the side mirror of a Range Rover can clip someone on a motorcycle?

do you like me or something?

yep and people thinking its okay to run over someone :smh:

Let me ask you something....if a group of dudes are trying to kill you and you defend yourself killing one of the dudes posted at the doorway to your safety, are YOU not justified!????????????

I can't even try to read through this thread, trying to catch up and I quit but...

Has anyone been able to logistically explain how the side mirror of a Range Rover can clip someone on a motorcycle?

nope... they biker group is not too keen on logic or physics... everytime I see a pro-biker group post It comes across more like an engine rev and a yell than a coherent argument

Because Ninja said so.

And I find it extremely ironic that he's calling fellow NTers names and saying they wouldn't have the guts to meet him face-to-face, when there was a certain epic thread a few years back when his bluff was called and he was a no show.

Because Ninja said so.

And I find it extremely ironic that he's calling fellow NTers names and saying they wouldn't have the guts to meet him face-to-face, when there was a certain epic thread a few years back when his bluff was called and he was a no show.
BOOM

Da bikerz were justified,

When dey decided to smash da mans car in and slash da tires while his wife and daughter were in da

Car because what wasn't seen was dat da range struck one of

Da biker boys and didn't pull over like da law says dey

Should, don't matter.. Wait til all da facts come

Out dis man ain't gonna be driving for a

Long time.. It's all gonna catch up with him, b watch

When dey decided to smash da mans car in and slash da tires while his wife and daughter were in da

This was so painful to read.

ABH vs. ninjahood
ninjahood wanted to defend fat joe's honor and street cred
ABH went driving around the city after NH said to meet up at the corner
NH was nowhere to be found
NH updates saying stuff like "i was there.. but i had stuff to do"

IIRC

LOL...perfect impersonation

Found this interesting...not sure if it was posted:

Biker injured in NYC clash with SUV hires celebrity attorney Gloria Allred

Police later arrested two of the bikers, but prosecutors declined to pursue charges against one of them.

Allen Edwards, 42, of Queens, was seen hitting the Range Rover with his hands but there is no indication he participated in the beating and he actually may have tried to help the SUV driver, sources told NBC New York.

Link

ABH vs. ninjahood
ninjahood wanted to defend fat joe's honor and street cred
ABH went driving around the city after NH said to meet up at the corner
NH was nowhere to be found
NH updates saying stuff like "i was there.. but i had stuff to do"

IIRC
laugh.gif
, I def remember that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back