Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why tho? ego perhaps? and why would he play their games with his wife and child in tthe car 

you see a group of bikes passing you slow down and let them pass point blank.

I'm talking as if this was somehow initiated by the actions of the RR, putting the RR driver in te villain seat, say he was an ****hole and full of pride, clipped two of them, who btw no injuries were reported...cool...the next step would be follow RR, call cops, get plates....let th handle it civilized...NOPE!...instead gloves came off, got the man to finally stop on the highway, them decide best course of action is threaten his life and his families and vandalizing his car....THEY CAUSED WHAT HAPPENED THEREAFTER.

And this is IF in fact they can prove the RR even clipped them any time before they jumped on the highway, which I believe to be complete BS :lol:

Listen up youtube rider....

A license doesn't make you a good rider, it makes you a legal one... and that helps if you ever get yourself run over and paralyzed and want to pursue litigation
explain to me what a youtube rider is? 
I bought a motorcycle and got it towed home without knowing how to ride one either, I just watched several YouTube vids and taught myself,. I still don't have a license

I wrecked my f4i now it's in the process of becoming a full stunt bike

:lol: :lol: :lol:

roll.gif

Fam wait...have we been watching a movie production on green screen the whole time?....bro have you ever in your history on this forum admitted to being wrong in a topic?...EVER?...serious question...because you are so blatant with your disregard for logic and clear evidence.
No...nope...never..no way. Dude is waaaaaaay too insecure to ever admit he was wrong. The laughable part is it doesn't have to be about anything serious. It could be some stupid difference of opinioin where he is clearly wrong about something stupid, insignificant, and trivial. But he's never man enough to say, "you know right fam...i think you might be right...im gonna change my opininion on that now." pretty pathetic

Dude riding shotgun with ninja in this argument is not helping good ol NH at all....not sure who's worst...lmao

Honestly, I see where NH is coming from.

But homie is so extreme with his philosophy and point of view that it obviously rubs people the wrong way.
laugh.gif

It's a character/gimmick. Da Skip Bayless of NT.
honestly i see ninja and k steezy side, but im siding with the bikers

Honestly, I see where NH is coming from.

But homie is so extreme with his philosophy and point of view that it obviously rubs people the wrong way. :lol:

It's a character/gimmick. Da Skip Bayless of NT.

honestly i see ninja and k steezy side, but im siding with the bikers

of course you do... if you were in that situation you would have firestone imprinted across ya chest like ole boy

You a fool for riding without a liscence, see what we mean by sense of entitlement?...somehow some bikers feel they are excempt from traffic laws and regulations...ITS BLATANT!
you're exaggerating this point to hard, but really think about who buy a sportbike to go the speed limit?

You a fool for riding without a liscence, see what we mean by sense of entitlement?...somehow some bikers feel they are excempt from traffic laws and regulations...ITS BLATANT!
you're exaggerating this point to hard, but really think about who buy a sportbike to go the speed limit?
if you drive a ford you have to obey the speed limit, but if you're driving a lambo you can ignore it

because who buys a lambo to go the speed limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom