Sports Athletes Cars

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Mr. 4 Rings Kobe
r7ub6u.jpg

I don't know man...it's Automatic..

So Matte is the new shine huh?

It's not like Kobe had them take the transmission out of a Honda, he spent $400k on the conversion--I'm sure it's as good/high performance as anautomatic can get.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

It's not like Kobe had them take the transmission out of a Honda, he spent $400k on the conversion--I'm sure it's as good/high performance as an automatic can get.
laugh.gif
dont even bother...somebody always has something to say -thats why theres talk of JDM and Nsx's and what not in here
smh.gif

im sure that joint will still shift nicer and smoother than anybody who downplayed it WITH vanessa behind the wheel

Marion's 'Rati is a prime example of horrible taste. Ruining a classy car completely, down to the wack 5 spoke wheels.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

I've seen Josh Boone's car before, it really is beautiful. One picture of my friend's car collection kills most of these whips.
We don't give a ssshhhh about your friend's fleet. You tryin to claim e-fame for someone else's game?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Besides, this thread is for athletes' whips.
Got em, you stopped buddy dead in his tracks trying to brag about his friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Marion's 'Rati is a prime example of horrible taste. Ruining a classy car completely, down to the wack 5 spoke wheels.

Out of every car in this thread, you say that the Maserati is an example of poor taste? What about Beckham's 997 Turbo Cab? That's about as ugly as acelebrity car can get: ugly wheels, horrible bodykit, disgusting interior, tacky headlight covers, etc.

160vuv7.jpg

Originally Posted by AJChick23

b2a7d7f6023a896587da8d8e81b87eff-getty-88501369ng008_lakers_lax.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you mad?

I can just imagine him running over some pedestrian and the screaming "can youuuu dig it?!" as he speeds off.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by wj4

Out of every car in this thread, you say that the Maserati is an example of poor taste? What about Beckham's 997 Turbo Cab? That's about as ugly as a celebrity car can get: ugly wheels, horrible bodykit, disgusting interior, tacky headlight covers, etc.

160vuv7.jpg
The majority of the cars are too over the top for me. I commented on the Maserati because of the obvious loud color. That 997 actually looksdecent (if it didn't have tinted headlights). I like the wheels because it resembles RDsport RD2, one of my favorite 5 spoke designs. I'd prefer theinterior to be brown or red, but that's just my take.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

It's not like Kobe had them take the transmission out of a Honda, he spent $400k on the conversion--I'm sure it's as good/high performance as an automatic can get.
laugh.gif
dont even bother...somebody always has something to say - thats why theres talk of JDM and Nsx's and what not in here
smh.gif

im sure that joint will still shift nicer and smoother than anybody who downplayed it WITH vanessa behind the wheel
There are something in life that you just don't do...Put coke with your Louis the 13th, wear xi's & a fitted with a tux, Slow rollyour quad aces, bet on baseball.......

This is one of those things...Like someone said earlier, Kobe Castrated this Car and I totally agree. Spend all the money you want with this car but stock isthe best and only way to go.

Luc Donckerwolke must have had a fit when hearing about this
[h1]
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom