Sports Athletes Cars

Originally Posted by imperialh8

There are something in life that you just don't do...Put coke with your Louis the 13th, wear xi's & a fitted with a tux, Slow roll your quad aces, bet on baseball.......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she is dumb....400k to switch it to an automatic? Kobe crazy for that but after that rape case he gotta be the female dog in the relationship....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

she is dumb....400k to switch it to an automatic? Kobe crazy for that but after that rape case he gotta be the female dog in the relationship....

It was before the case
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

WOW!
laugh.gif
....400k is chump change to them ....so what if shewants to drive it w/ automatic transmission....i know plently of girls that know how to drive a stick shift, but prefer to go with automatic....its no bigdeal, but some of yall are
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

is kobe's wife really that dumb she can't learn how to drive a stick?

When you have money...you dont have to learn....You buy your way around it...
pimp.gif

FANCY....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When you have money...you dont have to learn....You buy your way around it..[/color].
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/that particular discussion.. Moving on![/color]

pimp.gif

FANCY....
co-sign. its a status thing, so people can talk about how much money they have because a normal person would learn how to drive stick...but theyhave so much money they can afford to spend 400k to get it changed

pimp.gif

FANCY....

no g'er words have ever been spoken.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well put good sir.

some of you dudes are borderline ******ed

kobe's wife's murci cost 400K including the car and the conversion, the conversion didnt cost 400K

I'm sorry...but If you have a maybach or rolls-royce...

you should be in the back of it at all times...

driving it a few times is ...meh
grin.gif
...alright...but if i own one ofthose, i'm being driven around...

How are you hating on that Maserati? Maybe yellow isn't your thing. Maybe expensive 3 piece color coordinated wheels arn't your thing. The car iscustom while not being gaudy, which is the best personalization of all. Don't give me that affecting performance BS either. If he wanted a "racecar" he would have copped a "race car".

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif
...alright...but if i own one of those, i'm being driven around...

Yeah, pretty much. Driving one is a chore, not a pleasure. Dwight Howard seriously drives his own Maybach to practice/games?
roll.gif
why??? If it didn'tsay "Maybach" on it everyone would hate it, it's ugly and drives like @*+@.

Which also makes me wonder, to a lesser extent, why people buy S-Classes, 7-Series, etc. They suck to drive. Everyone has one. Get a car that's fun. Ifyou're the d-bag type who only drives it because it's a "status symbol," there are sports cars that do a lot better job serving that purposeanyway.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif
...alright...but if i own one of those, i'm being driven around...

The Maybach 57s is made to be Driven...The 62 is made to be driven around in. As for the Rolls Royces, I wouldnt Drive around in a Phantom....but I wouldDrive the Drop Head Coupe

Back
Top Bottom