Sports Athletes Cars

laugh.gif
Steve ridin that 5

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

So why drive yourself in a car that specifically designed to be used with a driver and you sitting in the back?
if The Driver can drive it, why cant i drive it? is if he can handle it, why cant i?

if it handles like a boat, am i not suppose to drive my own boat either? or am i suppose to have a boat driver as well, instead of me gettin my own boating license?
eyes.gif

the way i see it, as a stubborn MAN i would feel bad if somebody else does it for me. id feel mad inferior if somebody else does it. shoot i hate when people hold the door for me. MY ARMS WORK!! i dont need u to hold the door for me.

if im capable I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF!! if im buying it, im driving it.

You're missing the point. Why spend $350,000+ on a car that sucks to drive? A car that's designed for a purpose that you aren't evenutlizing (being driven)? The car is meant for a driver. If you don't want one, it's really not the car for you now is it? Get a Ferrari or somethingand enjoy the *#+! out of driving, it rather than buying a Maybach just because it's known as an expensive car and your favorite rappers have it in theirvideos.

diouf-chrome-slr-180509-450.jpg

laugh.gif
El Hadji Diouf & William Gallas both have chrome SLRs.

shch- nope, not guys like dwight at least.

You're missing the point. Why spend $350,000+ on a car that sucks to drive? A car that's designed for a purpose that you aren't even utlizing (being driven)? The car is meant for a driver. If you don't want one, it's really not the car for you now is it? Get a Ferrari or something and enjoy the *#+! out of driving, it rather than buying a Maybach just because it's known as an expensive car and your favorite rappers have it in their videos.
i knew u was gonna come back with a "youre missing the point"
laugh.gif
people always tell me that

If you don't want one, it's really not the car for you now is it?
you are correct. if i dont want a maybach, then i wont get one. if i dont want to drive the car, then i wont get it. but if i do want a maybach,then i will get one. if i do want to drive a maybach,no matter how hard it is to drive, then i will drive it myself.

Why spend $350,000+ on a car that sucks to drive?
most people on here buy expensive shoes that they complain about.
laugh.gif
others buy expensive shoes they dont even wear
roll.gif

and if it sucks to drive,then hey, im just have to deal with that. if a hired driver can deal with it,then i can deal with it, esp. if its the car that i want.

nothing is perfect. im sure my future wife will have some negative aspects as well. but im i gonna let somebody else %+$# her just cuz i dont want to deal withthose negative aspects? noooooooooooooooo!

Thomas Jones

Chilo Rachal (former SC lineman, currently w/ the 49ers)

Captain Jack

Monta's other ride

Ahman Green

Jerry Porter

Dan Dickau

Leonard Pope

Al Harrington

Josh Smith

Plaxico

Fred Taylor

You're missing the point. Why spend $350,000+ on a car that sucks to drive? A car that's designed for a purpose that you aren't even utlizing (being driven)? The car is meant for a driver. If you don't want one, it's really not the car for you now is it? Get a Ferrari or something and enjoy the *#+! out of driving, it rather than buying a Maybach just because it's known as an expensive car and your favorite rappers have it in their videos.
i knew u was gonna come back with a "youre missing the point"
laugh.gif
people always tell me that

If you don't want one, it's really not the car for you now is it?
you are correct. if i dont want a maybach, then i wont get one. if i dont want to drive the car, then i wont get it. but if i do want a maybach, then i will get one. if i do want to drive a maybach,no matter how hard it is to drive, then i will drive it myself.

Why spend $350,000+ on a car that sucks to drive?
most people on here buy expensive shoes that they complain about.
laugh.gif
others buy expensive shoes they dont even wear
roll.gif

and if it sucks to drive,then hey, im just have to deal with that. if a hired driver can deal with it,then i can deal with it, esp. if its the car that i want.

nothing is perfect. im sure my future wife will have some negative aspects as well. but im i gonna let somebody else %+$# her just cuz i dont want to deal with those negative aspects? noooooooooooooooo!

roll.gif
that's because you are completely missing thepoint
roll.gif

roll.gif
that's because you are completely missing the point
roll.gif

laugh.gif
figured this was coming as well
laugh.gif

i see his point, but in my life, his point doesnt matter.

he is missing my point. but in his life, how he views things, my point doesnt matter either.

if the car i buy is expensive and handles like crap i am goin to deal with it. thats all that matters. i'll be damned it somebody else is gonna do it andim not gonna do it. makes me feel weak.

it doesnt matter if it was designed for me to be in the back
it doesnt matter if i paid an obscene amount of money
it doesnt matter if i stuggle driving it.

just as long as im doin it, and nobody is doin it for me then im happy. thats all that matters to me. and thats the point. thats my point.

smile.gif

just asked somebody else, they said that they too would drive their own maybach. cuz its theirs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he is missing my point. but in his life, how he views things, my point doesnt matter either.

if the car i buy is expensive and handles like crap i am goin to deal with it. thats all that matters. i'll be damned it somebody else is gonna do it and im not gonna do it. makes me feel weak.

just as long as im doin it, and nobody is doin it for me then im happy. thats all that matters to me. and thats the point. thats my point.

smile.gif

just asked somebody else, they said that they too would drive their own maybach. cuz its theirs.

And the point here is, why would you buy a Maybach in the first place, NOT would you drive it if you got one. If it costs say 350k, and you are going to driveit instead of getting driven around, whats the point? S63, S65, Continental GT, Flying Spur are all cars that are to varying degrees better to drive and stillluxurious., and theyre geared towards the driver, not the passenger.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if the car i buy is expensive and handles like crap i am goin to deal with it. thats all that matters. i'll be damned it somebody else is gonna do it and im not gonna do it. makes me feel weak.

smile.gif

And the point here is, why would you buy a Maybach in the first place, NOT would you drive it if you got one. If it costs say 350k, and you are going to driveit instead of getting driven around, whats the point? S63, S65, Continental GT, Flying Spur are all cars that are to varying degrees better to drive and stillluxurious., and theyre geared towards the driver, not the passenger.

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Monta Ellis gonna end up going broke
smh.gif

It's the football players I worry about... Well not worry about, but they need to watch they're money a little better than bball/baseball players.
I feel for any of them with a gang of kids though.

Originally Posted by pdot

smh.gif

It's the football players I worry about... Well not worry about, but they need to watch they're money a little better than bball/baseball players.

i be thinking the same thing....i wonder if there's statistics for them going broke...it has to be higher then other sports

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by pdot

smh.gif

i be thinking the same thing....i wonder if there's statistics for them going broke...it has to be higher then other sports
Hell yeah. No guaranteed contracts FTL.

Back
Top Bottom