Sports Athletes Cars

any more picss?
nerd.gif
i like these thread...

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

How are you hating on that Maserati? Maybe yellow isn't your thing. Maybe expensive 3 piece color coordinated wheels arn't your thing. The car is custom while not being gaudy, which is the best personalization of all. Don't give me that affecting performance BS either. If he wanted a "race car" he would have copped a "race car".
eyes.gif
Yeah that car is hardly tasteful.

Couple I pulled from that website.

Plax Maserati GT
plax.jpg

Vernon Davis
img_14331.jpg

Carlos Boozer
cb.jpg

Martel Webster
l1030056-480x270.jpg

Lebron James Sr. (
laugh.gif
)
greg.jpg

Jordan Farmar
farmar.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ003

is kobe's wife really that dumb she can't learn how to drive a stick?

She knows how to DRIVE A STICK.
tongue.gif
Why'd you think Kobe gets her those fancy stuff?
tongue.gif

Clean:

Beckham:

becks2.jpg

Jordan:

jordanscar1.jpg

jordanscar2.jpg

I don't love MJ's rims especially on the Benz but they're better than the other stuff on that site.

All the other ones were tacky as hell IMO.

TI's SLR was clean but he's not an athlete. "Danja" had an R8 with some flashy flashy rims but they work IMO. Pretty dope ride.

^^^what whip is Famar pushing, can't be a 300 Kobe would laugh him out the league
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We Americans SERIOUSLY have our priorities out of order
smh.gif
considering it's basically us fans that allow these cats to afford all of these cars.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
considering it's basically us fans that allow these cats to afford all of these cars.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Clean:

Beckham:

becks2.jpg

Jordan:

jordanscar1.jpg

jordanscar2.jpg

I don't love MJ's rims especially on the Benz but they're better than the other stuff on that site.

TI's SLR was clean but he's not an athlete. "Danja" had an R8 with some flashy flashy rims but they work IMO. Pretty dope ride.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
is that a yellow vanquish? db7?

v12...

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Clean:

Beckham:

Jordan:

jordanscar1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
is that a yellow vanquish? db7?

v12...

sick.gif
pimp.gif
Yellow Aston Martin Vantage

it's the baby Aston....

C Booz also has a Black Continental GT, that and the 430 are his Miami cars I think. Seen them both down here.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Someones salty.
laugh.gif

Its how the world goes round my friend. Where would we be at without sports?

Think Booz has a Bentley in Utah as well...he used to park it in the handicap spot at a blockbuster.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm sorry...but If you have a maybach or rolls-royce...

you should be in the back of it at all times...

driving it a few times is ...meh
grin.gif
...alright...but if i own one of those, i'm being driven around...

Yeah, pretty much. Driving one is a chore, not a pleasure. Dwight Howard seriously drives his own Maybach to practice/games?
roll.gif
why??? If it didn't say "Maybach" on it everyone would hate it, it's ugly and drives like @*+@.

Which also makes me wonder, to a lesser extent, why people buy S-Classes, 7-Series, etc. They suck to drive. Everyone has one. Get a car that's fun. If you're the d-bag type who only drives it because it's a "status symbol," there are sports cars that do a lot better job serving that purpose anyway.

if i had a car like that id drive it. im not a lil kid and i dont drink so why would i need somebody to wheel me around?

i dont like people helping me do stuff i can do by myself. also note that i do not know how to drive. but still, i never understood why fully capable peoplewant to be chauffered.

i can drive my damn self and dont need anybody else to do it for me.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm sorry...but If you have a maybach or rolls-royce...

you should be in the back of it at all times...

driving it a few times is ...meh
grin.gif
...alright...but if i own one of those, i'm being driven around...

Yeah, pretty much. Driving one is a chore, not a pleasure. Dwight Howard seriously drives his own Maybach to practice/games?
roll.gif
why??? If it didn't say "Maybach" on it everyone would hate it, it's ugly and drives like @*+@.

Which also makes me wonder, to a lesser extent, why people buy S-Classes, 7-Series, etc. They suck to drive. Everyone has one. Get a car that's fun. If you're the d-bag type who only drives it because it's a "status symbol," there are sports cars that do a lot better job serving that purpose anyway.

if i had a car like that id drive it. im not a lil kid and i dont drink so why would i need somebody to wheel me around?

i dont like people helping me do stuff i can do by myself. also note that i do not know how to drive. but still, i never understood why fully capable people want to be chauffered.

i can drive my damn self and dont need anybody else to do it for me.
I already said this earlie, but.....that's my point .I'd drive myself too. So why drive yourself in a car that specifically designed to beused with a driver and you sitting in the back? A car that drives and handles like a boat, that is anything but fun or exciting to drive? Makes no sense.

So why drive yourself in a car that specifically designed to be used with a driver and you sitting in the back?
if The Driver can drive it, why cant i drive it? is if he can handle it, why cant i?

if it handles like a boat, am i not suppose to drive my own boat either? or am i suppose to have a boat driver as well, instead of me gettin my own boatinglicense?
eyes.gif

the way i see it, as a stubborn MAN i would feel bad if somebody else does it for me. id feel mad inferior if somebody else does it. shoot i hate when peoplehold the door for me. MY ARMS WORK!! i dont need u to hold the door for me.

if im capable I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF!! if im buying it, im driving it.

Back
Top Bottom