Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

I must've missed the point or message, but this movie was horrid ....the only thing that motivated me to stick around the entire movie was my own perverted self

there were some ok scenes; but there were a lot of dead, dull, 'action scene with slow mo and unfitting music are we cool yet guise?' type scenes

i was expecting a dirty/gritty/unsettling movie, but i got nothing

The only dynamic character in the movie leaves halfway into the movie :lol: . It's basically about a Church girl goin out to spring break to try and break out of her shell. In the end, she realizes that she's not bout that life .....so she goes back home. THE END.

yup......

let that sink in.....so deep.......

so you're stuck with these 3 bimbos and a riff raff who basically, do what they're supposed to do....and they do it in the most boring way possible. The end sequence was supposed to make up for all the nothingness throughout the entire movie, but instead we got riff raff gettin murked asap (GEE i wonder why, like ....uhhh......maybe you guys came in through this LONG narrow bridge wearing bright highlight colored clothing...."WOW THEYLL NEVER SEE US GEE WILLY GUISE HYUK HYUK!!") ....then they kill gucci mane who puts up no fight. THE END....again. I had no connection to riff raff or any of the three other girls. No reason to root for any of them...just nothing.....

This. All of this.

Gucci has the absolute worst defense force ever.

I'm just 25 but I feel like I shouldn't be looking at any of these chicks, even if they are legal :lol:

Riff Raff >>>>>>>>> Franco

pimp.gif

spring-breakers-0.jpg

Damn I love selena :wow:

Last edited:
I liked it alot.

There was a point in the story when Alien realized he was in over his head with these chicks, talmbout "I'll do this every night....I just fell in love with y'all"

His "Look at all my ****!" speech was hilarious too. "I got numchucks, i got shyrukens, I got the Calvin Klein I be smelling good...I go Scarface ON REPEAT...I got all these guns...I got shorts in every color!"

I think he only tried to ride on Gucci cause he didn't wanna look soft in front of the girls.

The movie was really good and James Franco stole the show.

I liked Franco when he was first introduced, when he was in the car acting like a typical dork... but then he just felt so forced and just annoyed me. The girls were too ridiculous, of course it was just a movie but that ending was just so stupid. I actually went into the movie knowing it would be pretty damn bad but with all the repeating of the same goddamn lines over and over again.. I just wanted to smash my head repeatedly. I only stayed because I thought the ending might save the movie but it never happened, it was just.. blah.

Just me though, the ******* were appreciated but the movie itself just bored me.

Last edited:
For real the ending threw me for a huge loop. I'm not going to spoil it but google "unrealistic outcome of a gun battle".

I liked it alot.

There was a point in the story when Alien realized he was in over his head with these chicks, talmbout "I'll do this every night....I just fell in love with y'all"

His "Look at all my ****!" speech was hilarious too. "I got numchucks, i got shyrukens, I got the Calvin Klein I be smelling good...I go Scarface ON REPEAT...I got all these guns...I got shorts in every color!"

I think he only tried to ride on Gucci cause he didn't wanna look soft in front of the girls.

The movie was really good and James Franco stole the show.
Look at all my **** speech was the best scene in the movie haha

After looking at her wiki page this Korine didn't get the part by sleeping with the director she got in the biz by sleeping with him

if selena gomez wasn't famous would the thirst be the same? NT appreciation threads have hundreds of pics of badder girls.

she does look :pimp: in that gif tho.

if selena gomez wasn't famous would the thirst be the same? NT appreciation threads have hundreds of pics of badder girls.

she does look :pimp: in that gif tho.
Of course not but why ask stupid questions. Most of these celebrities are usually good looking but no different than some chicks you see on the street. The fame and their glam squads definitely add to them getting the "thirst" as you say but thats common sense imo. Your not being groundbreaking sir. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom