sprint is getting the iphone 5

Originally Posted by rillo561

Data caps soon to follow?

Hope Not
frown.gif

This is fantastic news if true. I would use my upgrade in a heartbeat. This needs to be confirmed more sources, but it's looking good
pimp.gif

I might actually go back to Sprint if this is true. It's only a matter of time before iPhone is going to the prepaid companies too lol. Android bout to lose a lot of customers.

It's funny how it's always the people who don't have Sprint, who talk bad about them. Majority of the people who have it, actually like it a lot.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

It's funny how it's always the people who don't have Sprint, who talk bad about them. Majority of the people who have it, actually like it a lot.
I have sprint. It has it's flaws just like any other phone company (dont get me started on AT&T.
I wont be getting the iPhone 5 anyways though. I'm sick of a new apple product coming out every 10 months. Don't give me that bs about technology being on the rise every year cause that horse !+%*. All they added to the iPhone 4 was facetime and some other useless !+%* that no one is gonna notice. Americans are such sheep. If Steve Jobs made a mold of his **** and sold it as the new iPad there would be grown men causing cluster !$$+@ at every local apple store to grab one.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Poor service for people with poor credit

Im good with Verizon

Enjoy over paying for slow speeds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sit down bro..

EDIT: btw this is in the middle of sc too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Only Verizon is seeing Sprint. ATT sucks.

And even then, having both, living in a big city, Verizon is really not that much different than Sprint.

Better pricing to boot.
Stop it 5. Been with T-mobile, Sprint, and AT&T the past year and AT&T>>>>>>. The only thing Sprint has is a price advantage, which doesn't really phase me as AT&T offers me a discounted bill because of my job.

you're the man now dog.

especially since all phones are LTE capable.

how many of those 4 lines are LTE phones? and are they unlimited data?

i had verizon, and i was getting ripped off with crap speeds.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you're the man now dog.

especially since all phones are LTE capable.

thank you
pimp.gif
and yes they have unlimited data ... I have used almost 40 gb this month on my line alone mostly thetering
laugh.gif

how many LTE lines? data caps?

im about to drop hell on vzw for over charging me with 2 crap phones.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I have sprint. It has it's flaws just like any other phone company (dont get me started on AT&T.
I wont be getting the iPhone 5 anyways though. I'm sick of a new apple product coming out every 10 months. Don't give me that bs about technology being on the rise every year cause that horse !+%*. All they added to the iPhone 4 was facetime and some other useless !+%* that no one is gonna notice. Americans are such sheep. If Steve Jobs made a mold of his **** and sold it as the new iPad there would be grown men causing cluster !$$+@ at every local apple store to grab one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I do agree that Apple has a lot of fanboys, who are willing  buy anything just because it's apple but you're wrong about the iPhone 4. 

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by gil23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sit down bro..

EDIT: btw this is in the middle of sc too
ohwell.gif

how much are you paying a month tho bro
$225 for 4 lines insurace and everything
grin.gif
must be nice
im paying 115 for 3 lines unlimited text, unlimited data (1 phone) insurance (1 phone) mobile to mobile, fav 5 

Originally Posted by caleekicks

I've had the EVO 3D for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier. I live in LA which was one of the first markets to get 4G. I've been with every wireless carrier the past 13 10 years, and sprint if my favorite.

Absolutely. People trash Sprint, i've been with them since Xmas 07, I love them.

I think sprint is great.

I carry 2 phones.
Personal Sprint phone - Very good signal everywhere.
Work ATT iphone4 - Meh service.

I might get a sprint iphone if they offer that sero premium plan.
nerd.gif

I work for sprint. And have a sprint and verizon phone. Sprint has absolutely terrible service. If you leave our building and go to the parking lot you have no service on a sprint phone even with the 4g and 3g antennas right in the building. I can't tell you how many times a day people complain about sprint service and think it's just their particular phone when it's just the service. And sprint customer service will give you the bs excuse that "we're working on a tower in your area, or there are outages"

Sprint will not have the iphone in October.

Sorry. Dont kill the messenger.
smokin.gif

*UPDATE*

It will go to sprint on October 7, dates can change but new update, it will go to sprint.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

^^^ and whys that?

Because WSJ has been wrong before. Apples releasing a 8gb iphone 4 and launching the iphone 5 simultaneously on two carriers, something they've never done before. IF sprints get a iphone, it will probably be after the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom