Sprint is terminating my contract tommorow (June 10th) WHAT DO I DO?

Sprint is terminating my contract because they say I roam too much and it costs them too much. What do I do now? I wanna go back to Sprint as soon as they allow me to be reinstated. For the time being, what's the best option/most feasible option for me in the mean time, in between time.

(I'm guessing they're suspending me for 3-9 months the most. I haven't inquired about that.)

Take your money where it will be appreciated.

**** that going back to them nonsense. They did you a favor anyway.

Sprint sucks. You were spared.

Go to either ATT or TMobile

Last edited:
First, you thank GOD and all Lord Jesus that you were released from those shackles.

Then, you take your talents to T-Mobile!!!

Soon there will be posts from Dipset talking about "YO NT, I just saw an ad for Cricket Wireless, I think I'm going to go there, even though they only offer the iPhone 3GS"

What's yall's issue with Sprint? I've had it for about 4 years now, had att before back since it was cingular.

What's yall's issue with Sprint? I've had it for about 4 years now, had att before back since it was cingular.
I had Sprint for 5 years. I live in a metro area and I NEVER had fast internet. My T-Mobile 3G tore sprints "4G" to shreds. I could never do anything of substance. Sprint can kick rocks.

First, you thank GOD and all Lord Jesus that you were released from those shackles.

Then, you take your talents to T-Mobile!!!

Nothing but the truth right here. I got both Sprint and T-Mobile, if I had to pay for my actual Sprint bill I would've been left they ***

Couple years ago Sprint was this boards favorite provider when everyone hopped on that SERO plan. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If I wasn't a broke college kid at the time I would have jumped in sero but moms was paying the bill at the time with AT&T

Back
Top Bottom