Sprint is terminating my contract tommorow (June 10th) WHAT DO I DO?

Sprint can terminate you for roaming too much? Where you live op? Didn't even know that was possible, does this go for all carriers? Da heck is the point of having unlimited roaming then?

Sprint can terminate you for roaming too much? Where you live op? Didn't even know that was possible, does this go for all carriers? Da heck is the point of having unlimited roaming then?

Exactly what I was saying!! And I live in the NorthEast! Rhode Island/Boston

Soon there will be posts from Dipset talking about "YO NT, I just saw an ad for Cricket Wireless, I think I'm going to go there, even though they only offer the iPhone 3GS"
so true i remember the shananigans from the bmw thread 
roll.gif

This is why you don't get a car you can't afford. Imagine if you got that bimmer and had 38 left over dollars a month. Then sprint kicks you off. You need unlimited data so that only leaves T-Mobile. But you have to pay retail for a phone. You most likely won't have your 10 months of savings to blow on a phone. So you got a BMW and no phone.

Anyway get a nexus 5 on T-Mobile.

Roaming charges while in the US in 2014? The hell? I remember you had a pretty pricy plan too. This is a blessing, Take your overpaying talents to Verizon.

What's your typical monthly data usage?

Last edited:
What the? Just called Sprint and they said I can get another contract tomorrow. What"s the point of terminating the service then? :lol:

Entirely possible, companies have online/social media customer relations departments now that do just that. Its amazing the jobs the evolution of tech can create, folks need to take advantage.

If they are gonna auto terminate you, can you cop 4 phones via add a lines and just have em eat that term fee?

Roaming charges while in the US in 2014? The hell? I remember you had a pretty pricy plan too. This is a blessing, Take your overpaying talents to Verizon.

What's your typical monthly data usage?

Honestly, I don't even know the reason why I had t-mobile previously and now Sprint is because I text and surf the web a ton. Especially me working the graveyard shift. I text, sleep and go on the net to pass time.

U the type of dude that watches your girl tell u y'all should take a break and let's her go part, smash random dudes then realizes she wants a bf when the winter time hits and u take her back

^ you got that analogy from this topic? Son, you need to see a shrink. Have some supper, and get some rest bud.

Just copped a used nexus 5 on eBay, gonna do the 30 dollar plan for a month to check out tmobiles service to see if it's worth the jump.

where do you reside? they got howardforums and you can see how good the service is

if you are in a big city or near it ill say you will be happy srs

i live north of Detroit and i love Tmobile. LTE everywhere except more north of where i live where its all farms :lol:

where do you reside? they got howardforums and you can see how good the service is

if you are in a big city or near it ill say you will be happy srs

i live north of Detroit and i love Tmobile. LTE everywhere except more north of where i live where its all farms :lol:

I work in the boonies of Atlanta but they just installed signL boosters at my job, even though it's for VZW everyone has said their signal increases. I left tmobile right before the LTE was turned on in Atlanta, my last apartment was in a dead spot and iPhones didn't support wifi calling so I had to bounce. Main reason I'm gonna try them out again is because I want to get my mom a smartphone and don't want to worry about her data usage, I'll give her the nexus 5 and then use my verizon 5s until the 6 drops. Plan is to buy two flip phones with tmobile then switch devices.

Back
Top Bottom