Sprint is terminating my contract tommorow (June 10th) WHAT DO I DO?

What the? Just called Sprint and they said I can get another contract tomorrow. What"s the point of terminating the service then? :lol:

You should look at the terms of your old plan and compare it to whatever new plan they want to give you. They may be trying to **** you out of some grandfathered service or something. At&t kind of did that to me with unlimited data.

Last edited:
..but Sprint is truly unlimited. I've been in a lot of major cities and the 4g connection is pretty legit. Sometimes it does have to do with your phone. I noticed a lot of places where I didn't get 4g with SG3, I did with SG4.

I roamed a lot too with Sprint while in Montana, WY, Idaho etc but added a line before they cancelled the current one. Worked like a charm. Stay with Sprint, try to add a line and grab a SG5.
How do you use 166GB in 11 days breh??

I remember back in the day, my mom called Verizon so much and got so much credit, that they called her one day and said "We can see you're not satisfied with our services so we will cut the contract for free for you"

I remember back in the day, my mom called Verizon so much and got so much credit, that they called her one day and said "We can see you're not satisfied with our services so we will cut the contract for free for you"

View media item 1013366

Yea cost them too much to keep her as a customer. It would be wild when I worked I wireless it would be the cats with a flip phone and no other lines but been with the companies for like 20 yrs wilding out for account credits and crap lol I'm like we barely making money from you go on somewhere

Yea cost them too much to keep her as a customer. It would be wild when I worked I wireless it would be the cats with a flip phone and no other lines but been with the companies for like 20 yrs wilding out for account credits and crap lol I'm like we barely making money from you go on somewhere
LOL, now we get all of our credit from T-Mobile 
nthat.gif

She actually just got a $190 credit from Tmobile the other day. She knows her ins/outs basically lol, she's a good talker. 

But that's only when the company ***** up. If Verizon stopped adding these charges that seemed to come out of nowhere every month we'd be good. 

Is Sprint service still as bad as it was back in the day? You could be standing by a tower and the call drops.

LOL, now we get all of our credit from T-Mobile :nthat:

She actually just got a $190 credit from Tmobile the other day. She knows her ins/outs basically lol, she's a good talker. 

But that's only when the company ***** up. If Verizon stopped adding these charges that seemed to come out of nowhere every month we'd be good. 

Is Sprint service still as bad as it was back in the day? You could be standing by a tower and the call drops.

My girl has sprint and that thing is useless many places.

LOL, now we get all of our credit from T-Mobile 
nthat.gif

My girl has sprint and that thing is useless many places.
Still the cheapest though right?

They say the framly stuff works out to be cheaper than Tmobile in regard to unlimited. But att and vzw have "cheaper" family plans especially with work discounts but they just aren't unlimited.

On vzw edge/no contract 10g plan for 2 people is 130, with my work discount 111, but I'm using like 8-10gb by myself so I don't wanna risk anything for my mom

They say the framly stuff works out to be cheaper than Tmobile in regard to unlimited. But att and vzw have "cheaper" family plans especially with work discounts but they just aren't unlimited.

On vzw edge/no contract 10g plan for 2 people is 130, with my work discount 111, but I'm using like 8-10gb by myself so I don't wanna risk anything for my mom
I know back in the day Verizon was costly on family. I got an independent on ATT and it was even more than a family I cut that quick.

Just got back on sprint last week from vzw....beyond pissed, but saving money so I cant complain. Its all about where youre at honestly

That having to pay full price for the phone turns me off to going back to tmobile

Thank you Lord Jesus for my grandfathered Verizon unlimited data...they tried to trick me and switch to some family share plan and I was like nope....I see what what you're trying to do....this was when I went to go buy my new iphone...Unlimited Data on Verizon = :pimp:

oh and buying a new phone is like buying a new car nowadays...F all of these companies, sprint, verizon, tmobile all of them and their BS contract termination fees.

Last edited:
Thank you Lord Jesus for my grandfathered Verizon unlimited data...they tried to trick me and switch to some family share plan and I was like nope....I see what what you're trying to do....this was when I went to go buy my new iphone...Unlimited Data on Verizon = :pimp:

oh and buying a new phone is like buying a new car nowadays...F all of these companies, sprint, verizon, tmobile all of them and their BS contract termination fees.

Wait what phone are you on now?

I was on VZW and was grandfathered in as well. But people said if you wanted to upgrade you had to pay full price for a phone to keep it.

Wait what phone are you on now?

I was on VZW and was grandfathered in as well. But people said if you wanted to upgrade you had to pay full price for a phone to keep it.

I just paid full price for the iPhone5s or whatever the new one is...I watch a lot of YouTube and stream a lot of videos/music on it so it was worth it for me.

Honestly, I don't even know the reason why I had t-mobile previously and now Sprint is because I text and surf the web a ton. Especially me working the graveyard shift. I text, sleep and go on the net to pass time.

You should look at the terms of your old plan and compare it to whatever new plan they want to give you. They may be trying to **** you out of some grandfathered service or something. At&t kind of did that to me with unlimited data.

Thanks for the advice man.

what do ya say Dipset? You wanna be part of my framily?

No thank you, brochacho :lol:

Sprint still hasn't terminated my service yet as it is the 10th of June. We'll see by tomorrow. What I plan on doing is setting up a unlimited daa plan as soon as they cancel it for myself, with no contract. And then when the iPhone 6 drops, I'll go to AT&T or Verizon. Most likely AT&T because they have a SIM card. Probably get a two year contract with AT&T cause I want the 64GB iPhone 6.

*waits for the "Should I get the 32GB or 64GB iPhone?" dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral thread, which ends in a Windows Phone purchase*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom