sprint users... ETF cancellations are free.... update beaware of new $5/month fee

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I tried hitting them up on the chat line with threats of canceling my deal in hopes to get a discount...no go
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll call in today

I called retentions... first person i got ahold of did it with no problem.

Just stated that the fee was against my contract that i signed and I would like to have my contract marked as fullfilled for the change.

Logged into sprint right after he came back from hold and saw that it was indeed done.

if they ask what page is it on, in your bill, just tell them that you dont get the bill. its all online.

good luck to all.. GET THAT MONTH TO MONTH FOR BARGAINING WHEN A NEW PHONE COMES OUT

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

My plan is way too good to leave Sprint

I would love to be out of contract with the option of getting a new phone whenever. I have no intention of leaving sprint though, with my 23% discount on theeverything data 450 I have a ridiculous plan at $50 a month. That anymobile anytime is the most slept on feature in the industry. The 450 minutes they give youend up only being for landlines.
pimp.gif

Didn't want to make a thread for this but I dropped my phone today and the screen just shows lines of black. The phone is still fully functional asincoming calls/texts come through. I don't have insurance on this phone. Does anyone know the approximate costs it would take to repair this phone if Ibring it to Sprint?

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Didn't want to make a thread for this but I dropped my phone today and the screen just shows lines of black. The phone is still fully functional as incoming calls/texts come through. I don't have insurance on this phone. Does anyone know the approximate costs it would take to repair this phone if I bring it to Sprint?
if it's within a year, you should have the manufacturer warranty, not sure if it'll work though since you dropped it.

gonna give sprint a call tonight and get that $20 per month credit...only extends my contract another half month
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i'll have $20 credit per month + 20% employee discount per month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

My plan is way too good to leave Sprint

I would love to be out of contract with the option of getting a new phone whenever. I have no intention of leaving sprint though, with my 23% discount on the everything data 450 I have a ridiculous plan at $50 a month. That anymobile anytime is the most slept on feature in the industry. The 450 minutes they give you end up only being for landlines.
pimp.gif

I just was checkin out my bill...im bout to drop from the 900 to the 450 and try to get the 20 bucks off the bill to go along with the 25% discount I alreadyget

that anymobile anytime is legit...my anytime min total wasnt over 40 mins the last 3 months smh

i was only able to get offered $10 off per month...she wouldn't budge on the $20...anybody else have this issue recently...maybe they lowered it...

any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i was only able to get offered $10 off per month...she wouldn't budge on the $20...anybody else have this issue recently...maybe they lowered it...

any info is appreciated.
Yeah they only offered $10 to me. Eh, it was better than nothing.

What exactly is this discount that you guys are talking about?
nerd.gif
I'mon sero btw.............. how do you guys get it? Whats the script.......

Is sprint getting any new phones by march? My contract is up in march, if no new better phones arent coming out, then im contemplating leaving. This TP1 is alil aggravating now, and the TP2 isnt THAT much better...is it?

Nice work OP! Just saved $20 for the next 24 months. Also found out I have a corporate clause to allow an additional 17% off my total bill. Good looking out,most appreciated!!!

I cancelled, I didnt mind Sprint for the 2 months I was with them but their phones suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....Hero is a good phone but the battery sucks andit's a well know issue I felt like I could only use it to call 911 if I was away for the day

went to Nexus One with T-Mobile and their service in Philly kills Sprint

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

What exactly is this discount that you guys are talking about?
nerd.gif
I'm on sero btw.............. how do you guys get it? Whats the script.......

pg.1

rsdplaya: i got $10 off too AND an automatic upgrade towards a new phone
pimp.gif

my bill comes in tomorrow... should i wait till then or do it before the bill comes in?

My fellow Sprint subscribers might wanna check out this spending limit fee thing. Apparently if you have an account with a spending fee limit on it, sprint isgonna start charging a fee of 4.99 a month, unless, you sign up for automatic bill pay. Seems as if Sprint is trying their best to lose customers.

Back
Top Bottom