sprint users... ETF cancellations are free.... update beaware of new $5/month fee

I got out of my sprint contract by just tellin the agent I was moving to a location that didn't service sprint.

laugh.gif

Sprint's plans are great, and their service is money where ever I've been (from LA to NY)

The only reason that I have considered leaving is because of they have crappy phones.

I did cop an iphone for about 2 weeks...then AT&T sent me a bill
laugh.gif
I canceled immediately and went right back to Sprint
pimp.gif

IF I'm on a SERO plan, can I call and have them take off the 2 year plan, but still keep it???

Thanks op! just got $20 off a month for 2 years! My momma gonna be super happy cuz we keep her corporate discount 22% off also.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Are those any good? the good? the bad?
I think I just got a cheap one (which I did...it was the cheapest one) I'm able to surf tho, but it's a pain....slow +%* download rates. And sometimes it just stalls and i'll have to disconnect and reconnect again. it's cool though when I'm traveling though cuz I always have internet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was too +#!*+ to drop the extra guap for a better one, which is why I wanna cancel so I can do that.

if you got your own place why not get dsl? and set up your cell for tethering...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Are those any good? the good? the bad?
I think I just got a cheap one (which I did...it was the cheapest one) I'm able to surf tho, but it's a pain....slow +%* download rates. And sometimes it just stalls and i'll have to disconnect and reconnect again. it's cool though when I'm traveling though cuz I always have internet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was too +#!*+ to drop the extra guap for a better one, which is why I wanna cancel so I can do that.

if you got your own place why not get dsl? and set up your cell for tethering...
live in a bootlegg @%% area
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

anyone know how long it takes the discount to show up? i been waiting for a minute and i don't want to call in again

i jus called em last week, it took 4 calls for them to not deny it
laugh.gif
claimin it wasnt true, then i hit em with the script on the first page. (USE THE SCRIPTIT WORKS!!)

They jus took $20 off our bill since Vzw loves to rip folks nuts off with that damn $30 data plan for Blackberrys
sick.gif
. I'm good where i'm at
tired.gif
i jus need a new phone.
ohwell.gif

maan i just want a new phone..i have the palm pre but i didnt want it. anybody wanna trade?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

phone is in Indianapolis.

overnight,
pimp.gif
what phone did you get?
nexus one.

you can come to st thomas and see it.

but no touching.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if i wasn't goin back up to school today, i'd come check it out. how is it dude?

I was able to get the recurring $20 credit, but I had to sign onto a new 2 year contract.

Whatever, I'm content with Sprint.

Originally Posted by dead in 09

I was able to get the recurring $20 credit, but I had to sign onto a new 2 year contract.

so let me ask something...i just renewed in december...so if i get the $20 credit, will that extend my contract 2 years after the expiration ofthe old contract? or just 2 years from today?

Originally Posted by dead in 09

so let me ask something...i just renewed in december...so if i get the $20 credit, will that extend my contract 2 years after the expiration of the old contract? or just 2 years from today?
From today.

My contract expired on the 1st, If I sign on for another 2yrs and get the 20.00 off a month will I lose my 150.00 credit off towards a new phone upgrade?

phone is in Indianapolis.

overnight,
pimp.gif
what phone did you get?
nexus one.

you can come to st thomas and see it.

but no touching.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if i wasn't goin back up to school today, i'd come check it out. how is it dude?
ETA: 19 hours

I've already jizzed in my pants several times.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by roc4life24

"I am calling today because I received a notice with my bill that said beginning January 1st there would be a regulatory fee increase. In reading through the Sprint customer service agreement, it states that a materially adverse change allows me to specifically advise you to cancel my service without suffering an ETF. I would like to have my contract marked as fulfilled as a result of this fee increase by Sprint"

gracias for this, about to call them right now

so if you say this you're good to go?

Back
Top Bottom