SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Cap needs to be higher on your list. First of all, when Spidey and Cap fought at the airport, Cap won.
I mean, that goes against everything Spider-Man has shown in the past however many decades, but it is Captain americas movie. So let's pretend that he somehow has super human strength

I still shake my head at the scene where Spider-Man has both caps arms with webs and he is able to pull him. Spider-Man should've broken him in half

We even see Spider-Man pulling a cruise ship, holding it together. Something MCU cap could never do

Last edited:
Cap needs to be higher on your list. First of all, when Spidey and Cap fought at the airport, Cap won.
cap won?

that's like throwing dirt in someone's eye then running off.. and claiming you won

Still think it would be hilarious if Brad Pitt was Uncle Ben
laugh.gif

I mean, that goes against everything Spider-Man has shown in the past however many decades, but it is Captain americas movie. So let's pretend that he somehow has super human strength

I still shake my head at the scene where Spider-Man has both caps arms with webs and he is able to pull him. Spider-Man should've broken him in half

We even see Spider-Man pulling a cruise ship, holding it together. Something MCU cap could never do

Spidey always holds back though, that's always been a part of his character. Plus he's a fan of Cap, he's not trying to kill the guy.

If Sony was smart, they spin their universe into a Spider-verse movie. Hope internally they are planning towards that. That way they can have cameos from all the other Spider-men and have their own in there.

That's just my hope.
Gotta build up to that my man.

Getting Tobey, Andrew and maybe even Emma for Spider-Gwen would be big but there needs to be more.

Wasn't too much to teenage Wanda though?
They were teenagers?

I just assumed they were in their 20s.

Scumbag Steve is really buggin then.

I read it fast and thought Tommy from power rangers :x :lol:
I did the same :lol: Almost went off like you really buggin

Hmph. He better have a minimal role. So far his fingerprints seem to be all over the movie.
You sound so salty and you aint even seen the movie.

As if you don't know what trailers are suppose to do.

Vultures Company

It was reported on how Spider-Man: Homecoming opens with Michael Keaton's Adrian Toomes looking to scavenge the resultant destruction left in the wake of 2012's Chitauri invasion of NYC. But it seems that the last five years have seen Keaton and his crew looking to capitalize off a number of global MCU incidents. Producer Eric Carroll confirmed to set visit reporters that Toomes and his crew pilfers from Crossbones' battle with Captain America in Lagos in Civil War, the climatic Ultron showdown in Sakovia and the Dark Elf invasion of London in Thor: The Dark World.
Producer Eric Carroll confirmed to set visit reporters that Toomes and his crew pilfers from Crossbones' battle with Captain America in Lagos in Civil War, the climatic Ultron showdown in Sakovia and the Dark Elf invasion of London in Thor: The Dark World. Carroll confirms that the much discussed fan theory regarding the similarities between Crossbones and Shocker's gauntlets are 100% correct.

“That gauntlet, you’ll recognize from the beginning of Civil War, it’s what Crossbones is using to kick the sh*t of Cap in that prologue. They scavenged it from the battle in Lagos and made a couple of upgrades, so that it’s not a pneumatic punch machine, it also delivers a pretty hefty jolt when it connects as well.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom