SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
If Sony was smart, they spin their universe into a Spider-verse movie. Hope internally they are planning towards that. That way they can have cameos from all the other Spider-men and have their own in there.

That's just my hope.

I think his time past.

My man Tommy from Power would make a solid eddie brock though.

I could see that
He old enough to be a jaded news reporter with you peter Parker

Jim carrey i feel is old enough to play a criminal looking for an edge after watching vulture flourish and uses the symbiote

Also no sandman..... That was wack

I think Homecoming will do a billion. Release is a couple days after 4th of July so it's at the pinnacle of summer. Spider-Man at his worst is good for a 700+ million box office and then you throw RDJ? If the movie gets rave reviews, 1 billi easily

Tony Also Thinks Civil War Might’ve Been “Too Much” for Spidey

Some fans have observed that it was perhaps irresponsible for Tony Stark to bring this kid named Peter Parker to Europe (under false pretenses as far as his aunt was concerned) to fight some of the most powerful beings on the planet. It seems we may get a hint of Stark himself feeling the same way in the new movie. “He doesn't feel that [Peter is] ready yet to be an Avenger, and I think he might have thought that what happened in Germany was too much for Spider-Man at that time,” said Holland. “So he is very persuasive and he's constantly trying to get Peter to stay in Queens, and save cats out of trees, and stop the burglar, and blah blah blah, and nothing of this scale [involving the Vulture].”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/03/17-things-we-learned-on-the-set-of-spider-man-homecoming

Wasn't too much to teenage Wanda though?

Plus he act like Spidey didn't wash WS and falcon dolo and wasn't hanging with Cap for a minute?

Of course. Spidey would wash anyone not named Vision and The witch.

Only reason Cap and BP would win is because of their experience. Give him more time and Spidey will wash them both.

How would y'all have them in a straight fisticuffs hierarchy?

BP

Cap

Bucky

Thor

Spidey

BW

Hawkeye

BB

If you include Thor, in the MCU, I'd probably put him on top. In the end he is still a warrior and been in battles for decades if not centuries(?), he has combat and weapon skills. Plus no one in that list can really match up strength-wise, not even close, he can fight like Danny Rand and still wipe everyone out in that list.

Last edited:
If you include Thor, in the MCU, I'd probably put him on top. In the end he is still a warrior and been in battles for decades if not centuries(?), he has combat and weapon skills plus no one in that list can really match up strength-wise, not even close.
l thought his power was in his hammer but forgot how he washed the entire S.H.l.E.L.D.

He is still a god at the end of the day and even without Mjolnir, dude is still stronger than most Asgardian gods.

In the MCU, they made him human without the hammer though but he should still be godlike without it.

Last edited:

How would y'all have them in a straight fisticuffs hierarchy?

BP

Cap

Bucky

Thor

Spidey

BW

Hawkeye

BB
MCU:

Thor

Spidey

BP

cap

bucky

BW

Hawkeye

who is BB? bruce banner?

- if it's bruce, he's last.. without the hulk of course, then he's 1st

Probably

Thor
Cap
BP
Spidey
Bucky
BW
Hawkeye

Spidey got that raw power but he's still a baby with lack of exp

Last edited:
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING: Uncle Ben And Tony Stark To Have Minimal Roles In The Film

According to director Jon Watts, the film will have a mention of Ben, but it's not an element that he wanted to focus on. “They talk about that, absolutely. It’s not… it’s not a huge thing that I want to go into too much, but there is an acknowledgment that there was a Ben,” Watts told press during a set visit.

“I mean, we’re implying he’s dead. We have not at all, again, gone into trying to change his origin story as far as I have been envisioning it. But we, just again, we thought that to keep this fun, light tone, as soon as they have to have their, like, ‘Let’s remember our dearly departed father figure’ – it derails that a little. And again, what we’re trying to tell is this sort of fun story of the kid who is doing all the wrong things for the right reasons. And once you do that, it stops becoming a sort of fun movie about a kid trying to be a kid. He’s mourning the loss of a parent.”

According to co-producer Eric Carroll, Downey Jr. “might be in like five or six [scenes]”.

om Holland also explained the nature of Peter and Tony's relationship, which he ended up likening to a brotherly bond than the fatherly one that most have assumed is happening. “I think we’re seeing the beginning of a sort of father-son relationship. Obviously Tony hasn’t got any kids, and Peter at this point hasn’t got any male figures in his life, so I think there’s a really lovely dynamic that Robert and I are forming. And, no, let me take that back. I think Robert is more like a big brother than he is a father figure because he picks on him and he is down on him quite a lot. But then there is that level of him caring about him like his own, and Robert has really brought something lovely to the character. It’s a very different side of Stark than you’ve ever seen before.”

Back
Top Bottom