SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Good actress for Gwen -- she seems like the girl next door type.

Is it confirmed that Zendaya is MJ?

Last edited:
Sony's Animated Spider-Man Film Finds Its Miles Morales
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/animated-spider-man-film-finds-miles-morales-993317

Shameik Moore will portray the hero while Liev Schrieber will voice the villain in the Sony Pictures Animation's project.

Somewhere KingdomFlatbush must be happy. Think he's been feening for Miles more than all of us combined.

*edit

Just realized this casting is for an animated movie :lol:

Last edited:
Miles is so one-dimensional it's not even funny. I do love the abilities and costume though lol.

Out of the legacies, he and Kamala (if she counts???) are the best IMO. Not saying much but marvel's kinda gotten stale the past decade or so. Looking forward to the movie tho, actually enjoy the ultimate spiderman tv show.

6 years in to his fictional existence, Peter was pretty one dimensional too despite making him a genius.

Miles is just a regular kid. Smart but not a genius, cool but super popular. Feel some of that is intentional by Bendis.

I need some of that Ultimate greatness from the 2000s man. Of course I'm impartial cuz that's when I really got into comics but man that Ultimate Spidey run is probably some of my favorite stuff of all time

i'm confused with the timeline already...

In a recent interview, producer Eric Carroll revealed that even this first movie plays with the MCU timeline:

"There will be some awkward chronology in that the movie comes out almost two years after Civil War, but we’re playing it like it’s a few months after Civil War. It hasn’t been years since Tony called him back. It came down to one of things we wanted to do was keep him in high school as long as possible. Let’s have him do something fun and different. Sony came to ourselves when we sat down and we thought, ‘Why do this version?’ And it is because we can really do a high school. Show that this is a young hero. Otherwise you have seen it all before…"

I think the producer just doesn't know that the civil war movie released a yr ago, that's all lol. Silly blunder, he should've known.

He's tryna say that while Homecoming is released a yr after civil war released , it's set a couple months after the events in civil war lol

The only thing was he said two years, when he meant a yr (trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here)

Last edited:
that it doesn't have much articulation.like a statue. It seems like you can move the arm on that one. The other figures are almost fully articulated where you can move arms, legs the head. So various poses.

Power pose figures are typically 100 bucks cheaper or more.

gotcha, was just wondering because it does show the arms being movable while statues by sideshow usually only has interchangeable pieces but has no articulations at all

I didn't know there was a middle-ground :lol:

:lol: Nevermind that being a clear homage to SM2

Spidey doing his hardest to hold the MCU and Sony alliance together.

Back
Top Bottom