SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
It's actually happening 
mean.gif

Venom starts filming September 1st

Dang bro. About to waste venom.

As awesome of a storyline that they can give him; it won't compare to him fighting Spidey. And seeing the hatred.

Dang bro. About to waste venom.

As awesome of a storyline that they can give him; it won't compare to him fighting Spidey. And seeing the hatred.

Yeah, just like Sony to announce something so excited, then letting you down with the next sentence :{

It just occurred to me that if this Venom is gonna be separate from the MCU, you might as well go the Agent Venom route and do a dope standalone. Imagine they do an Agent Venom movie inspired by John Wick or something? :lol

what a waste of a possible franchise

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Will Be The First Film In A New Spidey Trilogy According To Star Tom Holland

via: http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18664887.html

During an interview with French site Allocine, Peter Parker actor Tom Holland appeared to let slip that there is indeed a third installment on the radar:

“There is still plenty of room to see Peter grow up Parker and especially Spider-Man in the next two movies, and at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming, the story is definitely not complete, I’m really looking forward to exploring how it will grow, [and to] see what will happen after puberty. Yes, [they’re] going to be exciting movies.”

Just to be certain, the site asked Holland to clarify his words, to which he responded: “Yes, there will be Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 and Spider-Man: Homecoming 3. Now, you know, sorry, Marvel, oops!"

seems like marvel does trilogys for all their heroes. I expected a trilogy.

Is it just his growing up story?

Because if anything they can push out as many films with all the Spider-Man material out there.

I thought they wanted to Harry Potter this dude and grow up with many films coming out.

some are theorizing that a clone saga might be in the works

It remains to be seen just how many Easter Eggs we'll get in Spider-Man: Homecoming that drop some hints about the wider Spider-Man Universe, but a new app for the reboot may tease the eventual arrival of Dr. Miles Warren, a.k.a. The Jackal. Fans are able to use that to read Peter Parker's text messages and one exchange sees Ned Leeds mention a teacher that he refers to as "Ms. Warren."

some are theorizing that a clone saga might be in the works

It remains to be seen just how many Easter Eggs we'll get in Spider-Man: Homecoming that drop some hints about the wider Spider-Man Universe, but a new app for the reboot may tease the eventual arrival of Dr. Miles Warren, a.k.a. The Jackal. Fans are able to use that to read Peter Parker's text messages and one exchange sees Ned Leeds mention a teacher that he refers to as "Ms. Warren."

Its the woman from Orange is the New Black as Ms Warren. Goosebumps just thinking about having The Jackal in a movie because that leads to Ben and Kaine.

got my spidey figure earlier. kinda disappointed that they didn't add some wall-crawling hands. ****'s great tho haha

Now Amy Pascal is saying that Venom is in the MCU but int he vid, she was sitting next to Feige looks like he wanted to say something to disagree like "wtf this bish talking about? that wasn't our deal!" :lol

Back
Top Bottom