SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
DDgv9ezUIAA-9G2
:nerd:  Who is this guy and who does he play in the movie?

I need to try to see this movie opening weekend.
Cameron Monaghan, and he isn't in the movie.
dude looks like a mini blake griffen

Also are people really just off to the side watching like a giant mechanical rhino with heavy artillery destroying the city and gunning down cops is a spectator sport?

We in movie land though b. Actually seeing "go Spidey!" From the sideline when world war III is happening looks crazy.

Dat costume though > da new one

In real life people would have their phones out recording to post on social media or vlogging.

You gonna hear 50 Cal's popping off and cops being laid out and just be chilling off to the side with your kid like "cool"?

Shoulda kept Andrew.

Webs should be organic. Having him run out as a plot device is lame to me.

Shoulda kept this design for Hulk not the cgi just the design

Starting to think that they only wanted Wanda but had to include QS just cuz they siblings

Last edited:
They would of made Vulture trash in AS3 :lol:

After watching this garbage again, yeah, they definitely would've. What was homie's escape plan? A bank robbery/suicide mission? Dumb writing.

Fam did you actually watch that scene or just skim through it?

Dude had a bulletproof robotic rhino suit that shoots 50 cal. and rockets doe.

Escape suit proper than a mf'er

Last edited:
Fam did you actually watch that scene or just skim through it?

Dude had a bulletproof robotic rhino suit that shoots 50 cal. and rockets doe.

Right... so you're in a big armored suit shooting missiles in the city streets and the military ain't gonna show up and twist your wig back? >D

And how you gonna dip without a helicopter following you to your hideout in that big *** suit?

Unless you just posted on the block waiting for your turn in the rotation while shooting dice in the rhino joint then the odds of escaping and ditching suit somewhere low key before the actual military gets the green light to mobilize any local units (looking at about half to an hour depending on the city to have a unit combat ready) and then they still have to come up with an effective objective that will result in 0 civilian casualties then have that plan ok’d by higher ups.... THAN you got a pretty damn good chance of escaping before the actual military gets involved.

Helicopters would have been shot down with one of the rockets word to the 75th Ranger Reg.

Last edited:
But the webs never been organic in the books. Well Peters, it makes sense to create his own webs since he already has every other power, but them web shooters are so cool :lol:

I really like the suit being a little more tech based now. An homage to the Dan Slott suit but at the same time it's a nice way to explain what Peter Parker in 2017 would be like. We live in a tech based world. Peter ain't sewing up anything lol

Hollands suit is better by a longshot. That basketball texture Garfield has looks horrible.

I really liked the ASM 2 suit when it released but after seeing the MCU suit for the first time in Civil War, I felt like we were deprived all these years

squinty eyes from MCU > all
Fixed

You gonna hear 50 Cal's popping off and cops being laid out and just be chilling off to the side with your kid like "cool"?

Aight let me rephrase :lol:

Would single moms just be out there chilling with their kids? Nah. But folks would definitely be out there watching the **** unfold, phones out and everything.

Well some dude just had his girl shoot him with a desert eagle through a book thinking he'd survive just for some views so you might be right.

I Think The Organic Webs Make Spider-Man, If Not For That His Powerset Doesn't Distinguish Him From Any Other Bug [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I Think The Organic Webs Make Spider-Man, If Not For That His Powerset Doesn't Distinguish Him From Any Other Bug [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

But organic webs were never a thing until the raining trilogy. And what other bug has precognitive senses and acrobatic agility?

Kevin Feige Details 5-Film Plan For SPIDER-MAN In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"We are looking at a five-movie storyline — Civil War, Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, untitled Avengers, Homecoming 2 — or whatever we end up calling it — as an amazing five-story journey for Peter Parker. In the way that the events of Civil War directly inform the opening of Homecoming and his state of mind as he goes back to high school, so too will the events of the next two Avengers movies as he continues with high school. This original 22-movie arc ends with the untitled Avengers in May of 2019 and then two months later it will be Peter and Spider-Man that usher us into the aftermath and how things proceed from there."

Back
Top Bottom