SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
_AV-SUPERHEROES-spiderman_dancing.gif

Will be seeing the movie in an hour. I have high expectations for this movie. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint

Probably gonna catch the Saturday afternoon showing.

Can't wait. 
pimp.gif

Movie was flames! Easily best spidey movie

I love how grounded the movie is. Vulture/keaton best MCU villain imo. I feel like the trailers gave away too much? I didnt even see any tv spots. I kinda knew how the movie was gonna go. Its just a matter of seeing how he got there or what scenes fill up to get to that point kinda stuff

I only have 1 issue but minor thing i think

Movie was flames! Easily best spidey movie

I love how grounded the movie is. Vulture/keaton best MCU villain imo. I feel like the trailers gave away too much? I didnt even see any tv spots. I kinda knew how the movie was gonna go. Its just a matter of seeing how he got there or what scenes fill up to get to that point kinda stuff

I spoiled the movie for myself and won't actually see it til midnight :lol: what do you think about the ending, in terms of Michelle and Aunt May? I like the fact that they opened themselves up to new stories. Spider-Man in the MCU as well as the sequel should be VERY interesting. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Spoiler it.. I'm curious what the double toasted guys were talking about.. they mentioned a moment at the end that was corny, but it was a super duper important from the comics supposedly

I have no clue when I'll get a chance to watch.. my spot around the corner from my place closed down :frown:

Could go there on opening day and would be less than 20 ppl there

Spoiler it.. I'm curious what the double toasted guys were talking about.. they mentioned a moment at the end that was corny, but it was a super duper important from the comics supposedly

I have no clue when I'll get a chance to watch.. my spot around the corner from my place closed down :frown:

Could go there on opening day and would be less than 20 ppl there

I think the scene the double toasted guys were speaking of is supposedly a scene where Spider-Man gets trapped under rubble or a building of some sort and lifts it up to get out. The double toasted guys are the only ones clowning this scene though cause supposedly Tom Holland had a heartfelt scream/cry or something of the sort when he was trapped under there and was screaming for help and realized no one was coming to help him so he had to do it himself because well, he's a superhero but still a kid :wow: something like that. I can't wait to see it!

3 hours and 3 minutes!!!!

I think the scene the double toasted guys were speaking of is supposedly a scene where Spider-Man gets trapped under rubble or a building of some sort and lifts it up to get out. The double toasted guys are the only ones clowning this scene though cause supposedly Tom Holland had a heartfelt scream/cry or something of the sort when he was trapped under there and was screaming for help and realized no one was coming to help him so he had to do it himself because well, he's a superhero but still a kid :wow: something like that. I can't wait to see it!

3 hours and 3 minutes!!!!

Thats the one. It wasnt corny to me tho. I thought it was :pimp:

I spoiled the movie for myself and won't actually see it til midnight :lol: what do you think about the ending, in terms of Michelle and Aunt May? I like the fact that they opened themselves up to new stories. Spider-Man in the MCU as well as the sequel should be VERY interesting. Your thoughts?

Loved it. It wasnt feel forced and it happened at the very end. Everything just felt natural. That aunt may scene was low key the best scene of the movie

Probably gonna catch the Saturday afternoon showing.

Can't wait. :pimp:  

JFK closing down has real killed shhh for me.. I hate going to movies at the mall

I'm hoping a good copy hits the web and it gets to island house in less than a month.. island house way to expensive, but least ain't gotta deal with the mall

Very good movie. Holland killed it as Peter/Spidey.

You guys will enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom