SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I think they did him right by having webshooters. They've always been webshooters and it's nice to showcase his genius like they've done in the past with them (comic, animated series etc.)

dude looks like a mini blake griffen

Played a Joker-type character on Gotham. Some argue it's him, but he dies so, it's very unlikely.

Although the ultimate run were the comics that I grew up with and loved, I dont really like the ASM2 costume in comparison to the MCU one.

There's just something about those Ditko/Romita esque eyes that is captivating.
Oh, definitely. I'm glad they went the Ditko route with the MCU Spider-Man. It was just neat to see the big eyes on a Spider-Man movie costume.

Big eyes were cool, but the color in this costume>>>

I was reading the comics last night and although the suit might be a little different it still looks really accurate with the color and eyes.

Also I was reading the one where he meets medusa and this dude was trying to get her to advertise with her hair :rofl:

Last edited:
Ditkos cool but McFarlane > ... to me at least

webpits are a cool addition to the costume for sure but not a fan of those black bands and how his webshooters aren't hidden

when Spidey gets his suit taken away and he defeats Vulture I hope he like I'm good in being solo dolo. Then makes his own suit again.

This new one is awesome, but something about Peter making his own feels better.

I believe they already said that he won't have a new suit in IW so looks like he'll get the stark-suit back in the end but then again Holland did say it's heavily CGId so they could change it up I guess but he doesn't think so and he seems to have no problem blabbling things that he shouldn't say :lol:

Tom Holland is asked why he wears the actual costume for the Spider-Man: Homecoming movie, but uses a motion-capture suit for Avengers: Infinity War.

I think that’s because my suit... sometimes when you’re doing stuff where so much CGI is happening behind you, it's easier to CGI everything. I just show up and do as I’m told. So, I think that’s because there is so much CGI going on on that set that it's easier to just paint the Homecoming suit onto my body rather than me wear it and them have to paint over it.

It's not going to be different. I don't think so. It's the same suit.

To be honest, in this day and age it's cool to have the techy stuff but I am not loving that this suit is pretty much IronSpidey minus the legs.

Last edited:
I love the suit, but like I said. I hope he goes solo solo and not want to join the Avengers and make his own classic suit. Though, I would miss the eyes.

Also, I heard he ain't allowed to read the IW script, because he has a big mouth :lol: I don't blame him. Dude is a kid.

Big eyes were cool, but the color in this costume>>>

I was reading the comics last night and although the suit might be a little different it still looks really accurate with the color and eyes.

Also I was reading the one where he meets medusa and this dude was trying to get her to advertise with her hair
roll.gif
Pete's a funny dude. lol

I feel you bro. Wearing my Spidey shirt tomorrow. Gon be looking fly. Reserved seats :pimp:

Haha, word. Ever since The Force Awakens, I've watched every new movie in a Dolby Room with reserved seating. There's no going back after that. :nthat:

That Hot Toys Spidey's gonna be a ***** waiting for tho after seeing the movie, I can already tell :smh:

Back
Top Bottom