SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Wouldn't have made sense for Shocker to have the costume yet. The only time he may have needed it was on the ferry, but he didn't know he'd be fighting Spider-Man in public. He just thought it was a weapons sale to Scorpion.

Last edited:
I thought the first Shocker was going to go out on his own and that's when he'd rock it but we all know what happened there.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have made sense for Shocker to have the costume yet. The only time he may have needed it was on the ferry, but he didn't know he'd be fighting Spider-Man in public. He just thought it was a weapons sale to Scorpion.

Easily could've have it to him when he blasted Peter soon as Vulture left the school.

You don't think Flash is an important part of Spider-Man's Peter Parker life well into the college stories?

And I forgot....THE ONLY REASON HE WAS CALLED FLASH WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A FOOTBALL STAR :rollin

He's prob a beast with the Flash cards in all the academic decathlons

Really enjoyed the film.

Keaton killed it as The Shocker.

Pleasantly surprised he didn't get got like Marvel villains usually do in their films.

The trolling in the 2nd end credits scene.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Seen it last nite... the scene when he dropped peter and his date off to prom.....keaton the goat
pimp.gif

Keaton making a list for himself these last few years.

Birdman
Movie with hulk
Spidey
And some other nice films.

Really enjoyed the film.

Keaton killed it as The Shocker.

Pleasantly surprised he didn't get got like Marvel villains usually do in their films.

The trolling in the 2nd end credits scene.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Mr. Keaton played the Vulture, hence the outfit

Bokeem Woodbine played the Shocker

[h1]Marisa Tomei Describes A Cut SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Scene That's Definitely A Missed Opportunity[/h1][h1]“There was something going on in the neighborhood, and there was a little girl in distress, and I saved her, and Peter saw me save her, so you kind of saw that he got part of his ethics from her,” she said.[/h1][h1]Tomei continued, “Then I come home, and I don’t even tell him that that’s what happened, and, of course, there’s all this stuff that he’s not telling me. So he’s like, ‘How was your day?’ And I’m like, ‘It was fine,’ but really I was shaking inside because of this whole crisis that had happened in the city. I’m kind of fibbing to him, and he’s fibbing to me, and we’re living in this house together, and it was a very interesting setup. I was quite disappointed that wasn’t in there.”[/h1]

Sounds like a great scene. The Blu-Ray is gonna be amazing with deleted scenes. I've been hoping they even do a one shot kinda showing Peter doing little stuff before civil war. They could even show him and aunt may dealing with uncle ben's death for all the nitpickers out there.

Keaton making a list for himself these last few years.

Birdman
Movie with hulk
Spidey
And some other nice films.

After having a few days to digest everything and anticipate my next viewing this weekend, I really wish there was some interaction with Keaton and RDJr. Those two guys are guys so many levels ahead of everybody else in the MCU, as far as acting goes.

Need that Hot Toys Vulture announced asap though. Maybe SDCC next week? 8o

After having a few days to digest everything and anticipate my next viewing this weekend, I really wish there was some interaction with Keaton and RDJr. Those two guys are guys so many levels ahead of everybody else in the MCU, as far as acting goes.

Need that Hot Toys Vulture announced asap though. Maybe SDCC next week? 8o

Culture EASILY top 3 villains in the MCU behind Loki and Cottonmouth.

I thought Flash Thompson was EXCELLENT choice, and really smart writing.

The typical jock movie villain is a cliche that always rang false, a relic of 60's storytelling, Ditko was a 34 year old man when he and stan wrote that **** probably couldn't even remember what highschool was actually like. :lol

the reality is that damn EVERY social circle has a bully, lots of "nerds" who are bullies, and most of the time it's verbal bullying rather than physicals stuff.

The screenplay was really really REALLY good.

I agree Flash was trash. But didn't have a huge role anyways.

In the other films he was also just there. They never did anything with him. So doesn't matter. At least this doofy kid brought some lulz

also given all the John Hughes movie references how long until Zendaya's "Michelle" character gets a makeover 16 candles style and then hits peter with the...."face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot". :lol

I hope Keaton returns as Vulture in some way in the future. Curious to see how the Sinister Six will be formed and how they'll get their powers.

Probably work with the Tinkerer.

I wonder if they'll ever get back to rebooting Otto Octavius.

Not sure why they can't make the dunk more realistic, I mean dude being able to dunk over the guy is impressive enough for his height and being a nerd hipster, why he got to jump from like the 3 point line and look stupid airborn?

Back
Top Bottom