SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Catwoman and Ghost Rider. Wow.

Sony couldn't turn it around at all. Not even something on the level of ASM.

Guess which year Catwoman was released...

giphy.gif

Yeah well, is anybody surprised? Honestly...

At least now we know why ol’ boy was reacting to Amy the way he was here...

On a side note that’s my exact reaction when I come across somebody brainstorming ways to fold Fox’s X-verse into the MCU, or getting lectured on how Disney really wants to use the current cast :lol:...Seen, and talked to a few of these people recently and nope...

I'm not supporting venom because I hear if it's successful that Sony would move forward with other spidey villain solo movies without spidey

I think that's just stupid.

I'm not supporting venom because I hear if it's successful that Sony would move forward with other spidey villain solo movies without spidey

The movie is going to make money regardless. Sony will continue to make more films.

Spider-Verse looks fantastic...

If Sony could’ve taken the resources they used for Venom and done a live action Spider-Verse movie, that would’ve been spectacular (Pun intended)...

You already felt this would bomb since the first teaser. I just wanna see how Sony spins it (pardon the pun).

Back
Top Bottom