SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
in da hood they would put new games in old cabinets :lol: so button placements ill always
remember with da original SFII button layouts.

After-Credits Scene #1
Venom_fangs.jpg

Despite becoming Venom, it sounds like Eddie Brock will continue his career as a journalist as he reportedly heads to San Quentin prison in this scene for an exclusive interview with Cletus Kasady who is indeed played by Woody Harrelson.

It's said that the actor is wearing a ginger wig and looks a little like Pennywise the Clown without the makeup, while the deranged inmate then asks if he wants to hear about his stint as a serial killer...and if he wants to hear about the "carnage." That's where it ends and something presumably happens between then and the sequel for Cletus to gain a symbiote...

After-Credits Scene #2
Venom_international_poster_cropped.jpg

We don't have specifics on what this scene entails but it reportedly comes right at the end of the movie and "Meanwhile, In Another Spider-Verse..." flashes up on the screen and is followed by a new look at Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. It could be a new trailer or just a scene taken from the movie but this was always more likely than a Spider-Man: Far From Home sneak peek.

exactly how I felt

This dude starts off saying this is wild bias :lol: Why should I keep watching?

I love SM2 but c'mon.

He's going down the whole Pete always gets screwed even when he does the right thing path I think.

I think I get it. We've seen that 5 times now. I'm not mad at Homecoming lacking that.

Its teenage Spidey. He got decades to get tortured and screwed by life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom