SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Sony Pictures lost 719 million in 2016...

Let venom bomb to inch them a little closer to death...

Maybe a few more flops could make them revisit the idea of selling their entertainment division lol

Last edited:
Sony Pictures lost 719 million in 2017...

Let venom bomb to inch them a little closer to death...

Maybe a few more flops could make them revisit the idea of selling their entertainment division lol

that's 2016, last year Sony profited thanks to Homecoming ($880m) and Jumanji ($961m)

The only thing keeping Sony afloat is its gaming division
If not for that
It woulda been sold the rights back
It may keep Spider-Man out of spite
Sony seems petty like that

After Spidey PS4 I really have nothing bad to say about Sony lol. Them ****** came through hardbody with that.

I'm still gonna see Venom even if I end up hating it

really surprised that RT only has 38 reviews, usually once the embargo lifts that opens the floodgates, good or bad

tobeybyke
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo2_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo1_400.gif

tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo4_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo3_400.gif

tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo6_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo5_400.gif

After Spidey PS4 I really have nothing bad to say about Sony lol. Them *****s came through hardbody with that.

I'm still gonna see Venom even if I end up hating it
Only credit Sony should receive from that PS4 Spider-Man game is that they secured a deal to make the game a PS4 exclusive lol IMO, that was all Insomniac.

Only credit Sony should receive from that PS4 Spider-Man game is that they secured a deal to make the game a PS4 exclusive lol IMO, that was all Insomniac.

Insomniac and Sony have a great relationship and have been making quality games together for 20 years.

It's also clear that Sony does not **** around when it comes to their exclusives. Look at God of War, Horizon, Uncharted etc.

Actually, staff from Uncharted were involved in the making of Spider-Man.

Idc if all they contributed was money. That game, and their other exclusives, show us what can be done with a AAA budget and grassroots love from the creators. Microsoft ain't giving us no games like that!

Insomniac and Sony have a great relationship and have been making quality games together for 20 years.

It's also clear that Sony does not **** around when it comes to their exclusives. Look at God of War, Horizon, Uncharted etc.

Actually, staff from Uncharted were involved in the making of Spider-Man.

Idc if all they contributed was money. That game, and their other exclusives, show us what can be done with a AAA budget and grassroots love from the creators. Microsoft ain't giving us no games like that!
Ahhh had no idea! Thanks for clarifying.

Then I stand corrected. Sony gets props! :lol:

By the way we're for sure getting an animated Spider-Gwen spin-off :smokin

I like the character because Gwen's original identity was simply "Peter's sex partner who died". It's a cool inversion.

really surprised that RT only has 38 reviews, usually once the embargo lifts that opens the floodgates, good or bad
So bad they didn’t even watch it lol. I’m semi serious. Kinda like the B list right to dvd horror movies

they're funding the MCU spidey and making good money by letting feige make the decision... why bother selling the franchise if you can just lend out the spidey and just upping his hype up further making the follow up films even more profitable

Back
Top Bottom