SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Insomniac put all the love and care into that game.

Lol I'm not giving Sony any love for insomniac's hard work, eff that

The only credit I'd give Sony is maintaining a good relationship with insomniac, and giving them a good budget to play with

Last edited:
tobeybyke
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo2_400.gif

All all these years with frail Garfield and Holland in the suit now, I forgot how diesel Toby looked in the costume:lol:

But seriously, they need to drop that Raimi suit in the game too.

Why they keep putting those ugly wigs on Woody Harrelson? :lol:

'Ish they had on him for The Hunger Games still better than this though... :smh:

Why they keep putting those ugly wigs on Woody Harrelson? :lol:

'Ish they had on him for The Hunger Games still better than this though... :smh:

Somebody at Sony looked at that, said yeah that looks good, and gave the ok for it to be filmed...I mean my god, what in the world is going on over there?

Insomniac put all the love and care into that game.

Lol I'm not giving Sony any love for insomniac's hard work, eff that

The only credit I'd give Sony is maintaining a good relationship with insomniac, and giving them a good budget to play with

If all it took was love and care on the part of the development team, then the Xbox One would have a vast library of quality exclusives now wouldn't it

A lot of photographers are even switching to Sony. I know a lot of people who had Nikon and Canon and never looked back after the switch.

Insomniac and Sony have a great relationship and have been making quality games together for 20 years.

It's also clear that Sony does not **** around when it comes to their exclusives. Look at God of War, Horizon, Uncharted etc.

Actually, staff from Uncharted were involved in the making of Spider-Man.

Idc if all they contributed was money. That game, and their other exclusives, show us what can be done with a AAA budget and grassroots love from the creators. Microsoft ain't giving us no games like that!

chill bro we got cod mw2 backward compatibility

Don't take this as gospel but I heard that spider-man ps4 being a ps4 exclusive was part of the deal to get Spidey in the MCU. I was wondering why Marvel would limit the amount of money they could have made by skipping the xbox and PC. Sony only has the film rights to Spidey, Marvel could do whatever they want with any character in any media other than film and TV.

Don't take this as gospel but I heard that spider-man ps4 being a ps4 exclusive was part of the deal to get Spidey in the MCU. I was wondering why Marvel would limit the amount of money they could have made by skipping the xbox and PC. Sony only has the film rights to Spidey, Marvel could do whatever they want with any character in any media other than film and TV.

They way Insomniac tells the story Marvel gave them their whole library of characters to center a game on and they chose Spider-Man. I could see Sony having a deal like that on the table for Marvel to give them a AAA Spider-Man exclusive. The development time for the game lines up right around the time Spider-Man was announced to officially be in the MCU as well.

Back
Top Bottom