SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Heard they almost got Tobey to do Peter Parker but the producer said it might cause confusion

And of course prob too expensive but I mean they afforded Nicolas Cage as a secondary character so idk
Wow that would've been great if they got Tobey. I also dont think Nic Cage is that expensive these days with all the straight to streaming stuff he does.

I can't unhear Nick from New girls tho with Peter B Parker. :lol:
I can barely get over it from the trailers and promo.

Its not off but bizzare to me :lol: I can't unhear Nick. So I'm just seeing him as Spider-Man :lol:

Its like what if Schmidt was the voice of Harry Osborn.

Just watched it today in XD, feel like I should've went with Dolby instead, i agree with best spider man movie but cant say its the best comic movie ever. Love Liev and Mahershala doing the voices

Imax is for size

Dolby is for color and contrast

If you didn't see into the spider verse in dolby, you missed out

Aquaman is about to take all the Dolby showings

I think I caught the last spidey dolby showing tonight. It was dope man. Better experience than the first time.

Hmm. 90 mil budget. 180 to break even (rule of thumb). 52 worldwide gross right now. Uphill climb against Aquaman, Mary Poppins, Bumblebee. Maybe Sony shouldn't have dropped Into the Spider Verse this month.

giphy.webp

Heard they almost got Tobey to do Peter Parker but the producer said it might cause confusion

And of course prob too expensive but I mean they afforded Nicolas Cage as a secondary character so idk

Emergency awesome guy talked about they had a ton more they wanted to include, but someone told them they want to hold some stuff back for the sequel

Like they wanted tobey, Garfield and holland to do some voice work, I think

They finally put the suit in the game. For the sequel, I want them to have Mile's Into The Spider-Verse suit for himself.

Just got back from into the spider verse

Need to watch again, but think I got it a very close 2nd to homecoming.. it’s those 2 easily then Spider-Man 2

I honestly was shocked that Insomniac budged and added the Raimi suit. I've been playing the newest DLC with the Raimi suit though. I like it.

I honestly was shocked that Insomniac budged and added the Raimi suit. I've been playing the newest DLC with the Raimi suit though. I like it.
They didn't budge, they had been trying to get it in the game for months. They needed clearance to use the design, had to be okayed by Sony and Colombia Pictures. They added it when they got the ok to do so but all the whiney little boys had no effect. Side note, the spiderverse suit looks sick in game.
4c9f650.png

I loved it way better than homecoming for me

As much as I really liked even loved Spiderverse, it didn’t come close to the charm of Homecoming. The ending alone encapsulated everything Peter Parker is supposed to be, humble, gracious, a solo act and unlucky :lol: Spider-Man is the center of the Marvel universe and the MCU made up for lost time once they finally got his movie rights intertwined

^Ahh, thanks for clarifying that.

Can't wait to unlock that Spider-Verse suit.

Back
Top Bottom