SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I just got back from it. I really enjoyed it. I like these smaller, more encapsulated stories. It was a good jumping off point for the next phase of MCU movies I liked the direction they took with Mysterio as well.

Those end-credit scenes were :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

6.5 / 8

- This was a really tight story with good humor/graphics -- the Berlin illusions :smokin
- Holland did well again -- he's so thoroughly the character
- So Mysterio's motivation was just to become famous/have glory? That 5 minute exposition speech felt like lazy writing
- Peter/MJ's slow build relationship is so cringe, yet makes sense for HS kids
- Ned + Betty :lol:
- Zendaya is so gorgy, man

Don’t worry no spoilers

But movie was dope

Post credits scene was mind blowing

Can anyone explain the last end credits scene, mad confused

Don’t worry no spoilers

But movie was dope

Post credits scene was mind blowing

Can anyone explain the last end credits scene, mad confused
the friendly skrulls in Captain Marvel took Nick and Maria's place while he was on a simulated vacation.

Mysterio was great and the Elementals looked awesome as well. I really liked the idea of his character and his plans to trick the world into thinking he's the next Iron Man. I didn't have a problem with that but there was just something off about how they pulled off the twist. I don't know if it felt too abrupt or just the way they went around the room to all the team, but I don't know, it took me out of the movie a bit. It might have been just because I thought "Oh... ANOTHER, bad guy that was because Tony was a jerk to them?" But other than that, I don't really have a lot of complaints.

Going around the room with that much exposition did feel very odd after the revel. It felt Luis from Ant-Man or IM3/Trevor-like with the time of it.

After far as the Hill and Fury being Skrulls, I guess that explains his reaction when Peter asked what about Captain Marvel:lol:

Going around the room with that much exposition did feel very odd after the revel. It felt Luis from Ant-Man or IM3/Trevor-like with the time of it.

After far as the Hill and Fury being Skrulls, I guess that explains his reaction when Peter asked what about Captain Marvel:lol:
Oh yeah now I remember it lol

very good film

it was emotional, fun and just enjoyable to watch

with the villain choice though, as good as it was, was kind of predictable

if you didnt know who mysterio was you may have been fooled but i was waiting for the heel turn the whole time :lol:

thats my own issue though but jake was a very good villain, that turn was fun to watch and i knew he was gon' pull it off because i just saw nightcrawler this past weekend again and dude just become the character he wants to play, so the turn from caring mentor to devious maniacal bad guy was executed well...

i just knew it was coming

I wish that little speech given by Mysterio was executed better. It was a lil corny. Probably my only issue with the movie

when they finally bring the green goblin in
man i can't wait
hope its similar to ultimate spiderman's green goblin
but also like the main universe spiderman
smart as hell cunning
but a brute and deadly

when they finally bring the green goblin in
man i can't wait
hope its similar to ultimate spiderman's green goblin
but also like the main universe spiderman
smart as hell cunning
but a brute and deadly
I hope they introduce Goblin by him killing MJ or something. Ooooooh that would be a fantastic ending to a movie.

I hope they introduce Goblin by him killing MJ or something. Ooooooh that would be a fantastic ending to a movie.
picard.png

Back
Top Bottom