SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Speaking of Flash

Were they trying to plant some seed about his mom not picking him up t the airport?

dont think so, just to symphatize on why he is such a d*ck

but i guess itll be entertaining when he finds out that his hero is peter... still eh to me...

dude should have been like brad, didnt get blipped but his parents did and in the past 5 years got buff and was held back and then we get the huge jock bully flash is suppose to be, not some unthreatening dweeb who gets punched in the nuts by other dudes

I'm ok with them not putting the same flash in the film like they did for the past two versions. Also ok with the not so typical MJ. New depictions

with mj its cool because she is actually used while this flash is unnecessary, remove him from the film and nothing changes, its a dumb and annoying comic relief

dont think so, just to symphatize on why he is such a d*ck

but i guess itll be entertaining when he finds out that his hero is peter... still eh to me...

dude should have been like brad, didnt get blipped but his parents did and in the past 5 years got buff and was held back and then we get the huge jock bully flash is suppose to be, not some unthreatening dweeb who gets punched in the nuts by other dudes

with mj its cool because she is actually used while this flash is unnecessary, remove him from the film and nothing changes, its a dumb and annoying comic relief

I would've been ok with Brad being an Asian Flash Thompson

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like they are going to make Flash a version of harry Osborne.

This version of flash comes from a rich family right? I need peter to smack him unconscious again. That was great.

Last edited:
I'm ok with them not putting the same flash in the film like they did for the past two versions. Also ok with the not so typical MJ. New depictions
I'm cool with it too, they just press a little too hard on the dusty and weird. Flash is obnoxious though.

This version of flash comes from a rich family right? I need peter to smack him unconscious again. That was great.

Yeah he does. I loved when Peter smacked the s**t outta him. Flash didn't bother him again after that I noticed lol. Wish Peter would've slapped the s**t outta the asian kid too.

No son doesn't need a bigger role at all.

Didn't say I wanted it, just the vibe I got. Especially with that scene with him asking about his mom. Or maybe I was just looking too much into it.

It’s kinda funny that the other guy tried to shame peter because he was caught doing something with that sexy, tall, blonde European woman. Something like that should be getting endless props but the high school kids in this movie are different. I know he’s the rival for mj but props should’ve still been given.

I wanted the multiverse AND for tonys voice to be in the glasses........But it was still dope.

I said that Sam Jacksons acting was really bad, until the Skrulls reveal, lol. It made much more sense after that.

man themat illusion scene was so damn awesome. Had me so into I thought when he went back home it was still an illusion. That’s exactly what I would of liked to see Batman go up against Riddler. Only complaint is I wish that final battle they actually went against each other and that he was in his suit.

Mysterio was so damn awesome. He looked very cool.

I wanted the multiverse AND for tonys voice to be in the glasses........But it was still dope.

I said that Sam Jacksons acting was really bad, until the Skrulls reveal, lol. It made much more sense after that.

Makes sense when he got worked up and told Pete not to invoke her name:lol:

I missed the explanation about the dude that was c-blocking Peter. Did he get snapped away or nah?

Nah. He was some little kid who grew up during the snap time.

I missed the explanation about the dude that was c-blocking Peter. Did he get snapped away or nah?

he didnt get snapped, they explained in the beginning that those young dudes are now their age, like that one news dude was talking about how his young brother didnt get snapped and now he is older than him

that brad dude was an asian dork but then didnt get snapped and became a "cool dude"

i liked it that they actually explained that whole snap thing too

man themat illusion scene was so damn awesome. Had me so into I thought when he went back home it was still an illusion. That’s exactly what I would of liked to see Batman go up against Riddler. Only complaint is I wish that final battle they actually went against each other and that he was in his suit.

Mysterio was so damn awesome. He looked very cool.

Them scenes alone make me wanna re-watch this movie in 3D just to see that.

Also, you know people are already working on costumes of that suit:lol:

Makes sense when he got worked up and told Pete not to invoke her name:lol:

also makes sense why he called peter a b*tch :lol:

and i think maria just goes "yah" when peter said bye to her

that fury was like an overacted version of him through the whole film and it was off-putting but also credit to samjacks acting and overall script that its those nuances gives you some late surprises

also in the end...

might be beause its a sony film and i am not sure if they did the same thing (or not do) but they didnt say "spiderman will return..."

it just reminded me of that because i saw civil war this past weekend and they said that spidey will be back in the end thing

he didnt get snapped, they explained in the beginning that those young dudes are now their age, like that one news dude was talking about how his young brother didnt get snapped and now he is older than him

that brad dude was an asian dork but then didnt get snapped and became a "cool dude"

i liked it that they actually explained that whole snap thing too
Ok that's what I was confused about. I figured he wasn't snapped but the issue was I thought he was their age when the snap happened, so I'm like wtf is he doing on the trip and why isn't anyone talking about how creepy and pedo that is? :lol:
So he was younger than them and now is the same age. Got it.

i think thats the joke, its just a random student :lol: unless it is someone then i dont know

65476776_127197551831745_4949150151068484606_n.jpg

66189200_861358104219994_8361864095092051789_n.jpg

Last edited:
Holland as Spidey continuing depends solely on if Sony×MCU deal is renewed. Also he's been in as many Spidey movies as Garfield at this point. He's appeared as Spidey in more movies though.

If the deal doesn't go through there's a chance Sony offers Holland a contract (and John Watts to direct). Having Holland easily brings more credibility to their Spidey spin-off movieverse.

I dont think they can bounce back easily with another Spider-Man reboot.

and flash is still the worst... really dont want this version in the franchise

Pretty much thw only time Flash Thompson has ever mattered.
I hope I'm wrong but I feel like they are going to make Flash a version of harry Osborne.
Dont see that at all :lol:

No way they don't make another deal with Marvel. At this point Disney prolly would pay almost anything after killing Stark.

Back
Top Bottom