SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Would be a mistake to kill MJ imo. I know they have the whole Spider Gwen **** but nobody wanna see that.

And they better not kill Spiderman to pass the torch to Miles. I'll be hot.

1. Spiderverse
2. Spiderman 2
3. Far from home
4. Homecoming
5. Spiderman 1
6. TASM 2
7. Spiderman 3
8. TASM 1

Would be a mistake to kill MJ imo. I know they have the whole Spider Gwen **** but nobody wanna see that.

And they better not kill Spiderman to pass the torch to Miles. I'll be hot.
I only want MJ to die so it sends Peter into a downward spiral of emotions. He’s so depressed he doesn’t want to be Spider-Man anymore because he thinks it his fault she died. But someone’s watching and needs him for his role in the wars to come. Promises him she can bring her back if he accepts. Cue Secret Wars.
14BAE0E3-11CA-4351-9252-A109AF995BDA.png

And yeah, keep Miles away from this Peter Parker for a loooong time. He can flourish in the animated world for now.

I only want MJ to die so it sends Peter into a downward spiral of emotions. He’s so depressed he doesn’t want to be Spider-Man anymore because he thinks it his fault she died. But someone’s watching and needs him for his role in the wars to come. Promises him she can bring her back if he accepts. Cue Secret Wars.

And yeah, keep Miles away from this Peter Parker for a loooong time. He can flourish in the animated world for now.
They for sure need to recreate this somehow

97b416b951cedc329f3cbfde8513f4de.jpg

Classic comic and even introduced the Kingpin

Why you trying do this to the young gawd.. dude felt tony’s death more than his wife and BF

So Aunt May likes big guys? Ned better slide in there and enjoy.

I never finished the first movie and these versions of flash and mj are weird. mj is some dusty hipster who is a debbie downer and into conspiracies.

So Aunt May likes big guys? Ned better slide in there and enjoy.

I never finished the first movie and these versions of flash and mj are weird. mj is some dusty hipster who is a debbie downer and into conspiracies.
:lol: Yeah it's an odd choice. Zendaya is the "dream girl" type but not MJ.

nah they gotta do how ultimate spiderman did it
and have him kill spiderman
pass that torch to miles

Tom Holland is gon be Spiderman for a long *** time

I gotta side with tay1 tay1 on this one. This movie was literally about Pete getting passed the torch from Tony. I don't see Holland going anywhere anytime soon, even if he's already been in the most Spider-Man movies compared to his predecessors.

I like the way the videogame did it in that they only teased Miles but you know he'll be fully Spidey'd out the next game. With how the multi-verse was treated in this movie, a Peter and Miles team-up would probably be the closest thing to an MCU Spider-verse right now.

Also, shouldn't someone update the poll at the top?

I'm ok with them not putting the same flash in the film like they did for the past two versions. Also ok with the not so typical MJ. New depictions

My spidey like the chocolate and caramel, just another reason why he the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom