SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I'm surprised it took a whole week before someone on here asked how long Fury's been a skrull.

That's a really good question.
Really wouldn't make sense if he was a Skrull before the snap.

Talos seemed really out of sorts being fooled by Mysterio. So much so his wife urged him to contact the real Fury even though he didn't say much.

Chameleon definitely being the villain in the next movie. Didn’t even peep him in Far From Home until Fury said his name. Kraven definitely gonna be on the hunt for Spidey as well

I’m “ok” with flash now but my only problem is that he isn’t even “hated”, just annoying. The Asian dude was more flash than him. Watch they reveal “my friends call me flashy” at the end of the next movie with him :lol:

I feel like Numan Acar has scenes that were cut revealing him to be Chameleon. Maybe they were cut out in favor of the Skrull reveal? Regardless I’m glad they went the route they did go. I don’t want a heavy handed Sinister Six tease. We got that in ASM2 and y’all didn’t appreciate that anyway :rolleyes they look as if they’re doing the last remaining members of the OG Sin 6 that haven’t been scene on a big screen so we have to assume that Kraven is up next which I fully welcome and would LOVE to see on screen because Feige and Co.’s casting for villains have been nothing short of amazing and Spider-Man as of right now in the MCU is batting 1000 with villain portrayals. Kraven can be such a layered villain on top of ruthless it would require a really great actor to pull it off and right now Marvel can damn near get anybody they want. It seems like the perfect layup but the beauty of this movie is that it’s just 1 of many places they can go with the way the movie ended. Left everyone wanting more.

I feel like Numan Acar has scenes that were cut revealing him to be Chameleon. Maybe they were cut out in favor of the Skrull reveal? Regardless I’m glad they went the route they did go. I don’t want a heavy handed Sinister Six tease. We got that in ASM2 and y’all didn’t appreciate that anyway :rolleyes they look as if they’re doing the last remaining members of the OG Sin 6 that haven’t been scene on a big screen so we have to assume that Kraven is up next which I fully welcome and would LOVE to see on screen because Feige and Co.’s casting for villains have been nothing short of amazing and Spider-Man as of right now in the MCU is batting 1000 with villain portrayals. Kraven can be such a layered villain on top of ruthless it would require a really great actor to pull it off and right now Marvel can damn near get anybody they want. It seems like the perfect layup but the beauty of this movie is that it’s just 1 of many places they can go with the way the movie ended. Left everyone wanting more.
Didn’t appreciate what? The whole movie was trash why would we want anymore of that? Lol stop

Didn’t appreciate what? The whole movie was trash why would we want anymore of that? Lol stop

Movie was garbage :lol:
Some stupid shocker who was a fanboy of Spidey and was Jelly?
Whack as goblin that coud barely hold it down with Spidey. And he just looked stupid.
And Rhino was so-so. I’m one of the few who liked the mechanical version.

But how oscorp has pretty much the sinister six set up in the end was trash.

Whack as goblin that coud barely hold it down with Spidey. And he just looked stupid.

Wasn’t even a setup. Just had all the random things in a room for absolutely no reason. As bad as the justice league “set up”.

Ungrateful! :lol:

I feel same. I can't bring myself to put one over the other. Both were thoroughly enjoyable.

I LOVE Homecoming and I can without a doubt say that this film is better but both are so good for the same reasons which is that they feel so much like you’re flipping through the pages of a comic book. Last few MCU films in Phase 3 really started to get that tone going and it’s resulted in some of their best films like Ragnarok and Black Panther

I’m more disappointed in you lame, :smh:
You know these characters and love the comics. How can you justify how ASM2 portrayed them?

And yea JL setup was trash. How lex going to have all their logos and Names established :lol:

the driver

Where is it confirmed he will be playing Chameleon? I figured it was just a coincidence his first name was Dimitri.

Nonetheless, I'm interested to see how Ned & Flash's character develop in upcoming movies as well, seeing as both have had villain personas in the comics. (Well MCU's character is named Ned, but clearly based off Ganke, so shall be interesting :lol:)

PO

Last edited:
Where is it confirmed he will be playing Chameleon? I figured it was just a coincidence his first name was Dimitri.

Nonetheless, I'm interested to see how Ned & Flash's character develop in upcoming movies as well, seeing as both have had villain personas in the comics. (Well MCU's character is named Ned, but clearly based off Ganke, so shall be interesting :lol:)

PO
No, he wasn't confirmed as Chameleon. But having the same name as the character made people think he will be.

Just how people tied Mac Gargan to Scorpion without calling him Scorpion.

Really will be interesting which way the MCU goes in Phase 4. To see the Skrulls involved is going to open up so much. Also curious about what the Kree Sleeper Cells Talos was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom