SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
IMO ASM was just a notch above wolverine. Srs

They were both solid, so not a bad comparison.*

*(I know you meant it as a diss, cuz you like absolutely no movies, and debating about it would be rather pointless, so that was me agreeing and giving you the attention you crave)

They were both solid, so not a bad comparison.*

*(I know you meant it as a diss, cuz you like absolutely no movies, and debating about it would be rather pointless, so that was me agreeing and giving you the attention you crave)
I'm the one craving attention yet you post that garbage? Lol. Get outta here with that piss poor attempt to sound cool

Last edited:
I personally didn't like The Wolverine. It had so much more potential.

What they did to Silver Samurai :smh:

That was the vibe most folks had. Up until that point, they were on the right track. Then, SS happened, and I dunno what went wrong, ran out of ink, or paper, or something. It's like they just quickly said "end it". :lol:

If they would have closed that better, that movie would have been really really, good.

The easiest most low budget movie to make of all the xmen movies. Basically was just an old school karate flick with wolverine in it, completely ruined by a story what seemed to be created by attaching random parts of a story, with the order determined by throwing darts on a board.

I think most can agree that ASM was sub par, however Garfields portrayal is spot on

The easiest most low budget movie to make of all the xmen movies. Basically was just an old school karate flick with wolverine in it, completely ruined by a story what seemed to be created by attaching random parts of a story, with the order determined by throwing darts on a board.
Yeah the X-Men franchise is done. I have no hopes for Days of Future Past.

I should've said I'm done. Of course they're going to keep making them, I just have no more high hopes of actually getting a great X-Men film.

even though people hate on SM3, when I saw it in the theaters, that place was rocking and everybody was enjoying it. I loved the peter dancing scene

This is what happens when you bring this thread to General
mean.gif

Saw this movie at an industry screening a few weeks back. No spoilers, but wasn't my favorite. Clearly geared toward a young audience + too many storylines.

Carry on.

I might be in the minoryt but I liked that GG suit including the mask, it looked menacing in a way.

The original mask they were going to use was cool too just needed a bigger cowl but I didn't mind they went with the helmet/mask, maybe what they should have done is start out with this and then it evolves into the metal one, maybe even for Franco? I never really liked Francos GG with his hover snowboard.

Last edited:
Saw this movie at an industry screening a few weeks back. No spoilers, but wasn't my favorite. Clearly geared toward a young audience + too many storylines.

Carry on.

Y mention it now B? Raimi is that you?

Last edited:
Maybe dude didn't know the thread existed or he just didn't feel like rushing to post on NT after he saw it? :lol:

So damn protective of a film that you haven't even seen yet, yeesh. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom