SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I know rotten tomatoes isn’t the end-all be-all, but the Venom rating has been creeping up little by little. Current 31% as opposed to low 20’s last week haha.
The movie is undeniably bad but to some it can still be entertaining. Like the FF franchise.

42828142_283064965647401_7884225786240219298_n.jpg

The new suit looks dope can't wait to see it. I like the new trend of these BTS shots. I feel like I've already seen half of that joker movie already.

Damn spidey swag level on a 1000 in the new suit. Just pulled up to MJ, " you tryna ***?", she says "yup" and they're outta there.

Per That Hashtag Show, Morbius’ villain will be the character’s best friend by the name of Loxias Crown. While this character has not appeared in the comics and appears to be a brand new creation for the film adaptation, That Hashtag Show speculates the character is based on another comic supervillain called Crown who eventually started calling himself Hunger

Am I over thinking it? Or is it a decent possibility that these different FFH suits might actually be some type of altered reality thing Peter is dealing with...I mean Mysterio is the villain here...
Well, we do know that Marvel changes suits for the same character every movie for merchandising.

FFH is the next film after A4, so whatever the outcome of A4 is, should have a direct correlation to FFH. It would be interesting to see if they go the 'Alternate reality' route, but I think that would be too much to understand.

I think the events of A4 will change the MCU a lot. I'm curious as to how Mysterio comes to be. Can't wait to see Jake G in the film.

I watched Spider-Man 3 for the first time since 2007 and while it wasn't as bad I thought it was, there's just too much going on.

Three villains and none of them had the same gravitas as Doctor Octopus. Venom wasn't needed at all.

Spider-Man 3 is an example of when a director and a studio aren't on the same page.

Spider-Man 3 was on its way to becoming an classic

literally falls apart after his first fight with Sandman, he takes off his boot and lets the sand out and is like
"Where do all these guys come from??"

it gradually just gets worse from that point.

BOX OFFICE: Sony's VENOM Nears $500 Million Globally After Three Weeks On Release

As Venom continues to devour its competition at the box office, the latest numbers indicate that Sony's critically panned Spider-Man spinoff will reach $500 million globally by Monday.

The latest figures are in, and on its third week on release the Tom Hardy-starrer has passed $300 million internationally and is now zeroing in on $500M worldwide. For a more specific breakdown, Venom is currently sitting at $302.5M internationally, $175.3M domestic and $477.8M global - and it's yet to open in China or Japan.

NIGHTWATCH: Director Spike Lee Says He Is Not Working On The SPIDER-MAN Spin-Off

In an interview with Screen Rant, Lee denied reports that he was set to helm the Spider-Man spin-off, simply saying "Nah" when asked whether he had plans to helm a solo film based on the Marvel Comics hero.

VENOM Had The Biggest Ever Opening Day For A Solo Superhero Movie In China With $34 Million

According to a report from Forbes, Venom took in a massive $34.2 million on its first day of release in The Middle Kingdom, easily topping Spider-Man: Homecoming's$21.6m last year. In fact, this gives Venom the strongest opening day ever for a solo superhero film in China, and the second-biggest for any superhero movie after the team-based Avengers: Infinity War.

If the Spider-Man spinoff continues to play well in China, Forbes estimate that it could finish its theatrical run with a $700m-$750m global cume, which is pretty damn impressive - especially when taking its relatively small budget into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom