[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Dwight not getting the ball off pick and rolls and post ups? He has Splitter on him and they're not exploiting that :lol:

Gasol shooting 20 foot two's and sloppy hook shots when he and Dwight should be playing two man ball. Nash don't even look healthy

:x @ our inability to score.

Horrendous offensive basketball.
HORRENDOUS.

No one can create a shot, no one can create a play, everyones standing around and watch Pau throw up BRICK after BRICK.

Im digusted. :smh:

So disappointed :smh:

We could've stolen this game.

our only three guys who can create their own shot didnt show up tonight

kobe literally not showing up

nash and pau a combined 11-29

how has dwight only shot 4 freethrows

He really shouldn't have a twitter. That's not really his personality, and he's just mad corny on it :lol:

Right! He killed me when he tweeted that crap about "and yall thought we would not make the playoffs, ha!" :smh:

Now all of a sudden he is into social media and inviting new teammates to his pad when old ones never could roll up to Pinnacle street in Newport :wink:

Last edited:
He really shouldn't have a twitter. That's not really his personality, and he's just mad corny on it :lol:

Right! He killed me when he tweeted that crap about "and yall thought we would not make the playoffs, ha!" Crap! Smh

Now all of a sudden he is into social media and inviting new teammates to his pad when old ones never could roll up to Pinnacle street in Newport, lol

That's a lot of sodium running through your bloods over an athlete using twitter. :lol:

Welp. On to game 2, Spurs passing is amazing. Their teamwork is just too real.
We have to close down on those open 3's, they were literally the difference in this game.
We shot a better overall % from the field, but their 3's killed us.

We gotta make our open shots as well.
Let's see what the 4 million dollar man _'Antoni has in store for adjustments...if any. :smh:

If you are going to be disrespectful and keep shooting open threes when you are up double digits at least hit them! :lol:

Last edited:
I still think that The Lakers can steal one of these games, especially if we continue to play the way we played tonight. Part of me wants to write this game off as rust seeing as how we havent played a game we gave a damn about in a week and a half but I saw too many things I didnt like today from us. Up until the fourth quarter it was sloppy and all around embarrassing play. So many easy looks at the basket that were not capitalized upon, by Parker especially. My player of the game has to be Matt Bonner, I really liked what I saw out him today, I'm not counting Duncans contributions because its wh. Ginobli is slowly working himself back to form. My one thing to take home from the game was the passing. There were so many great passes made. The pinnacle of teamwork.

That has to change going forward if we're going to make a deep playoff run. Again Pop is going too deep into the rotation, this was my number one issue last year and its set to rear its head again. Next round when Diaw is back hes going to see minutes then you add T-Mac to it? Its not like anyone else is going to get dropped from it, idk what happened but somehow Joseph took De Colos spot as the backup PG. Its going to end up being a 10 man rotation with little continuity and its going to cause problems. It needs to be shortened to 8 max. We still dont have the extra size that I wanted, IDK when that will be resolved. It will become an issue down the line I hope they are ready for it.

I saw a lot of things wrong with the Lakers today, most notably the fact that they didnt feed the post. Its ridiculous and everyone and their mom is saying it yet somehow Pringles must not want to hear it because if it works then its a slight to him or something? I have no idea.

Good game Laker fans, See you guys on Wednesday. Surprised this thread hasnt gotten out of hand yet
laugh.gif
. If this was a reg season game the pics, gifs, and whatnot would have been all over the place. I havent even seen the usual suspects where is Quik?

Last edited:
Spurs played very good, but not great.
The truth is, they missed a lot of shots too...but their 3's got us.

We just played absolutely abismal. We very well could of stole this game if we closed down on the open 3's, cut down on the turnovers, and hit some damn shots.

But thats why you play the game. They won it.

Now we have to make some adjustments, and practice our damn jump shots.
Let's see what we can do with 3 days off.

Good game Spurs, looking forward to the next game. We lost but I feel like we got a real shot. But then again, good effort today Spurs.

Good game Laker fans, See you guys on Wednesday. Surprised this thread hasnt gotten out of hand yet
laugh.gif

. If this was a reg season game the pics, gifs, and whatnot would have been all over the place. I havent even seen the usual suspects where is Quik?

I think for the most part, even though Spurs fans hate us and theres a lot of normal trash talk... no one really goes overboard like your buddy does.
And without people who constantly bait (like quik)...things stay relatively civil. :lol:

As far as your post goes, i agree with you.
To be honest Antidope, you guys should of won by like 35 points. You had a lot of open shots you guys could of made as well.
We couldnt throw a rock into the ocean, but we were still close for half the game.

Both teams gotta work on their shooting, but the teamwork/chemistry you guys display makes up for the missed shots.
We gotta do a lot more than simple pick and rolls to beat a team as disciplined as the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom