[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right! He killed me when he tweeted that crap about "and yall thought we would not make the playoffs, ha!" :smh:

Now all of a sudden he is into social media and inviting new teammates to his pad when old ones never could roll up to Pinnacle street in Newport :wink:

You guys are corny worrying about a dude's tweets.

Good game Laker fans, See you guys on Wednesday. Surprised this thread hasnt gotten out of hand yet
laugh.gif

. If this was a reg season game the pics, gifs, and whatnot would have been all over the place. I havent even seen the usual suspects where is Quik?
I think for the most part, even though Spurs fans hate us and theres a lot of normal trash talk... no one really goes overboard like your buddy does.
And without people who constantly bait (like quik)...things stay relatively civil.
laugh.gif

As far as your post goes, i agree with you.
To be honest Antidope, you guys should of won by like 35 points. You had a lot of open shots you guys could of made as well.
We couldnt throw a rock into the ocean, but we were still close for half the game.

Both teams gotta work on their shooting, but the teamwork/chemistry you guys display makes up for the missed shots.
We gotta do a lot more than simple pick and rolls to beat a team as disciplined as the Spurs.
I agree, I am not comfortable with the way we won this game. It should have been by a lot more. Imagine what would have happened if The Lakers made some of their shots, even worse what would have happened if Kobe played. I expect better play from both teams going forward.

You guys are corny worrying about a dude's tweets.

How are we worried about them when I avoid his tweets but they are forced down my throat by watching the game? Smh it's uncalled for. I don't want to hear his tweets. I already don't want to see him play now I gotta be forced to hear/see his tweets?

Spurs played very good, but not great.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh yeah CP1708 still MIA.
laugh.gif

Funny you think he show face but we all know he's cut from the same cloth as OC. Maybe his excuse will be "the cubs are playing
frown.gif
"

Last edited:
SPURS played a great game all around.

Love what Manu gave the SPURS today. He hasn't played in a while so that was a big plus.

Parker also played a great game. He's not even a 100% yet.. We havent seen MVParker just yet.

Tim Duncan I mean top 5 greatest of all time put on another great game for the SPURS. Crazy how TD is putting up BIG numbers while old hurt past their prime players stay twitting at home during the playoffs.

Last edited:
SPURS played a great game all around.

Love what Manu gave the SPURS today. He hasn't played in a while so that was a big plus.

Parker also played a great game. He's not even a 100% yet.. We havent seen MVParker just yet.

Tim Duncan I mean top 5 greatest of all time put on another great game for the SPURS. Crazy how TD is putting up BIG numbers while old hurt past their prime players stay twitting at home during the playoffs.

Shots have been fired! Lol

Not mad tho

Spurs played very good, but not great.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh yeah CP1708 still MIA.:lol:

Funny you think he show face but we all know he's cut from the same cloth as OC. Maybe his excuse will be "the cubs are playing:frown: "

An L is an L.
I'm not sleeping better because you guys didn't play GREAT. :lol:
You guys played good enough to win, i already gave you that...

Funny though because Antidope agreed with everything I was saying, but you laugh at me.
I guess you're laughing at both of us then, since we both had such similar thoughts on the game.

View media item 376683
But in all seriousness, we obviously got outplayed.
Wish we coulda made more shots, but whatever. 0-1.
Game 2 weds. Leggoooo.

and trust me...we ALL know you are happy you don't have to see the "chucker" play against your Spurs.
We know you wouldn't wanna deal with him. You don't have to tell us that... :lol:

Last edited:
Duncan will go down as one of the most underrated players in history. His career's been comparable to Kobe's but he'll never get the same love from the national media, especially after he's retired and forgotten.

Who has ever underrated him? Everyone is just used to him being that good that its normal

Last edited:
Duncan will go down as one of the most underrated players in history. His career's been comparable to Kobe's but he'll never get the same love from the national media, especially after he's retired and forgotten.

What are you talking about? He's widely regarded as the best PF of all time by many, including people in the media.

Last edited:

Everyone in the world, even people who don't like him, say he's the best PF of all time.

If thats being underrated, then I wish all of my favorite players were underrated.

The reason he doesn't get the media attention other stars get is because he is boring.
No shots being fired, he's a beast on the court...even at age 37.
But cmon, be objective. He's quiet, and he's boring.
How is the media going to quote anything he says when he doesnt speak?

So relax.

Back
Top Bottom