[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ you might be right. Spurs are too slow n methodical to do anything in second round. If Parker would stop driving hard then throwing it backwards to Duncan to stop the flow of the game and shoot a stupid flat Jumpshot after 8 head fakes then maybe. Counter productive having a fast slashing pg just to ball stop like that.
This SPURS team can put up 130 EASY.

Good shot Neal!

Now put these fools away! I'm sick of their fans and fake fans who claimed a championship this year.

A sweep would be even better to get them off my tv for the next 6 months!

Last edited:
^ you might be right. Spurs are too slow n methodical to do anything in second round. If Parker would stop driving hard then throwing it backwards to Duncan to stop the flow of the game and shoot a stupid flat Jumpshot after 8 head fakes then maybe. Counter productive having a fast slashing pg just to ball stop like that.

yet they are only up by 10 to one of the worst defensive teams in the L?

View media item 381803

forgive him, he doesnt know anything about basketball

Neal is a great role player. Dude balled overseas too. Great addition

Last edited:
130 easy ?

Nash, Blake, Morris, Jamison and Pau should all make the nba all-defensive team then

forgive him, he doesnt know anything about basketball
I really dont care to talk about this now.

GO SPURS GO!!!

I wouldn't count out SA in any round
If Steph stays healthy you guys should take care of them if you meet in the WCF. (That's a big IF tho)

Idk about all of that. Since SA drafted Duncan the Warriors have not won in SA
laugh.gif
These laker fans I tell you.
laugh.gif

Ok!

I need someone to explain to me how in the hell did gasol's shot erode so quickly since 2010 finals? No way he should be shooting this bad.

Back
Top Bottom