[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great close out to the half. I gotta give the Lakers credit theyre playing fantastic. Steve Blake thinks that hes Kobe.
God. I hate the Spurs players man:x. Bunch of fouling pricks. They can't play fair defense so they have to foul and use their dirty tactics to get ahead.

*** them
laugh.gif
Yeah ok, keep telling yourself that.

Last edited:
have the lakers ever had a game where they hit their shots AND play good D? its always one or the other

Spurs get better control of Blake n they got this. Can't believe I just said that but he has been having a good series thus far n keeps hitting threes!

If i have the ability to cast voodoo spell on these Spurs man >:

Unleash all the bad lucks on this Spurs team. :evil:

God. I hate the Spurs players man:x. Bunch of fouling pricks. They can't play fair defense so they have to foul and use their dirty tactics to get ahead.

*** them

now-is-the-time-to-be-upset.gif

:lol: :lol:

Not gonna lie, that made me chuckle :lol:

I'm not even mad...Spurs are just outplaying us so far.
We have no firepower besides Steve Blake trying to imitate Kobe and Pau shooting 18 footers.
Now Dwight has to sit with 4 fouls? Lord have mercy.
Lets hope we can just keep it semi-close and make a little 4th quarter run and try to steal it. :rolleyes

As i type that, the Blake Mamba strikes :pimp:

Why does pop go with that pick n pop with Parker n Duncan so much when Duncan misses that shot way more than he makes!

I can't stand Steve Blake!!!

Why does pop go with that pick n pop with Parker n Duncan so much when Duncan misses that shot way more than he makes!

I can't stand Steve Blake!!!
Take it from someone who watches all the games you are wrong.

Take it from someone who watches all the games you are wrong.

Def not wrong I watch the spurs. That flat iffy jump shot is suspect!

Gasol's Jumpshot has eroded so much since 2010 my gawd! Smh, I'm thankful though or else lakers would be winning. I just wonder how his shot got so bad that fast.

pau stays shooting contested jumpshots :x

@LTB dude is scared to make a mistake or turn it over because MDA will take him out if he does

Last edited:
pau stays shooting contested jumpshots :x

@LTB dude is scared to make a mistake or turn it over because MDA will take him out if he does

Yeah thats exactly what i said in the last game thread.
Morris is playing scared. Dude is playing NOT to make mistakes, instead of being aggresive and trying to make plays.
He doesn't have the right mentality to be in the NBA. :smh:

^ you might be right. Spurs are too slow n methodical to do anything in second round. If Parker would stop driving hard then throwing it backwards to Duncan to stop the flow of the game and shoot a stupid flat Jumpshot after 8 head fakes then maybe. Counter productive having a fast slashing pg just to ball stop like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom